View Full Version : First Day Pics!

HKr1
December 8th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Just looking thru some pictures, thought we would post up some first day ones.

Looking back on that day, really makes me smile :)

kkim
December 8th, 2008, 07:51 PM
how can it not bring a smile... it's green!!

and, ahem.. why is it that we only get you posting??? I see your lovely wife in one pic and have never had the pleasure of meeting her online... whyzat??? :confused:

HKr1
December 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM
why is it that we only get you posting??? I see your lovely wife in one pic and have never had the pleasure of meeting her online... whyzat??? :confused:

:confused20: Will have to see if she wants to come say HI! :)

I defaced her bike today, gonna see how long it takes her to notice :happy130:

Alex
December 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Nice! Love that martian... :thumbup:

kkim
December 9th, 2008, 03:48 PM
lol.. Marvin the Martian... "take me to your leader."

daddysmut
December 10th, 2008, 10:27 AM
i remember those pics! good stuff :thumbup:

SadButTrue
December 21st, 2008, 06:15 PM
how can it not bring a smile... it's green!!

and, ahem.. why is it that we only get you posting??? I see your lovely wife in one pic and have never had the pleasure of meeting her online... whyzat??? :confused:

Hi Kelly - yes, I really exist - I do love my bike, but I' m a new-be at riding and forums.

Merry Christmas :behindsofa:

kkim
December 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Kelly - yes, I really exist - I do love my bike, but I' m a new-be at riding and forums.

Merry Xmas, Sherri! I love it when wives get on the same boards as the husbands... all of a sudden the husbands get real angel like! :lol:

Very nice bike you have and of course, the fastest color of them all. I know yours must be in tip top shape... I happen to know your mechanic. ;)

I hope you will get the mod bug and put Kerry to work. Why dump more money into the R1 when it has more than enough power and suspension already, right?

Wish you and Kerry the very best during this holiday season. May all your gifts (;)) be sparkly! I do hope you will become a regular here even if it's not to talk about bikes... we have an assortment of nuts here. :crazy::crazyloco:

Thanks for being a good sport and jumping in.

mahalo,
kelly

HKr1
December 22nd, 2008, 06:11 AM
I hope you will get the mod bug and put Kerry to work. Why dump more money into the R1 when it has more than enough power and suspension already, right?

You just had to go there :angel:

kkim
December 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
You just had to go there :angel:
:pound::rotflmao:

thanks for sharing with Sherri.... she does have a lot of catching up to do.
:madtyping:

Sailariel
December 22nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Kerry and Sherri, Great bike! Green is Keen.

noche_caliente
December 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM

Hi Sherri! It's great to see you! :thumbup:

zartan
December 22nd, 2008, 10:26 PM
welcome Sherri-go green.

SadButTrue
December 23rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone - thanks for welcoming me. :D

HKr1
December 26th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Kerry and Sherri, Great bike! Green is Keen.

You know she really wanted a Black one! I tried my best to talk her into green..... No luck. Then we went into the dealer one day(checking on 250), there were a bunch of zx6's sitting there in different colors. She then came to me and said, I want a green one :amen:

I think if she had 09 color choices, it would be back to black again:confused20: That metal flake looks hot.

NJD022588
December 27th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I think if she had 09 color choices, it would be back to black again:confused20: That metal flake looks hot.

Really? I havent seen it but I just cant picture it in my head as looking good. Would love to see it in person

g21-30
December 27th, 2008, 02:33 PM
That metal flake looks hot.

Metallic Diablo Black is HOT! :D

For a preview of the BLACK, click the ZOOM button at the following url:

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/product-details-features.aspx?autoplay=false&id=359