View Full Version : 2 new OEM carb Vacuums for 2008+

Kygirl
May 31st, 2012, 02:38 PM
I don't need 'em and thought someone else might. I bought one a while back from the local kawi shop and the guy in the parts dept accidentally ordered 2 more later on and gave them to me. These are brand new OEM and in the box. kawi part # 16126. Just PM if you need one of them and pay to ship. Otherwise I will keep them around until someone on here rips a carb diaphragm and offer one then.

***EDIT: 1 left

FrugalNinja250
May 31st, 2012, 04:02 PM
That's a hell of a deal. Those sell for $114.46 each plus shipping at Ron Ayers, http://www.ronayers.com/ProductDetails/N/687/SKU/248795 MSRP is almost $150 each. If I were you I'd keep them for spares, they get old with age and are easily damaged from improper carb maintenance. If I had a newgen I'd take you up on this offer!

Edit to add, I just checked Ron Ayers again, the full part number for yours are 16126-1200. The "16126" is the category identifier, the "1200" is the year-model specific identifier. For instance, my 2006 uses part number 16126-1198, as do most all the pregens from 2007 back to probably the early 90's.

THE BIG SITT
May 31st, 2012, 04:13 PM
Where were you six weeks ago...

Kygirl
May 31st, 2012, 05:30 PM
@frugal ninja. You sir, are correct on both accounts!They are pricey parts for what they are and the part number I gave is not the full number. I used to work in the parts dept. at a honda/yamaha/polaris shop and people usually came in with bikebandit or "internet" numbers so since I didn't have the parts with me I got lazy and used a number from bike bandit. ;)

@sitt. I think I got them a day or 2 after you ordered yours. =(

Long story short, I got em for free (right after I bought mine. I have a spare for myself) and thought if someone needed them I'd pay it forward since the shop guy gave them to me. Of course, if no one needs them I'll have spares for my spare and I'll wait until someone needs one like Sitt did. =)

Countersteer
May 31st, 2012, 11:07 PM
Very cool!