View Full Version : Awesome pic of rashed leg... NSFW??

TnNinjaGirl
June 1st, 2012, 05:51 PM
After all of the riding I do I finally managed to scrape the piss out of my leg by lowsiding. MY FREAKIN BICYCLE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! I'm not a happy camper right now. It also hurts beyond belief.

Here is a pic of my leg...

Jiggles
June 1st, 2012, 05:59 PM
Thats worse that what happened to my knee when I CRASHED INTO A CAR

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/aba3bd27.jpg

krolinked
June 1st, 2012, 06:01 PM
That road made you its *****!
Heal up soon!
Oh and you should have been ATATT
You KNOW THE RULES!

NJ Ninjette
June 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM
That road made you its *****!
Heal up soon!
Oh and you should have been ATATT
You KNOW THE RULES!

On a bicycle? :confused: Don't think that applies....

krolinked
June 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM
I ride ATgATT on my skateboard :)

lostdaemon
June 1st, 2012, 07:40 PM
What exactly would be ATTGATT on a bicycle, slightly more spandex as opposed to slightly less spandex? :p

Ouch! Hope you heal quick, any lowside sucks!

DevinWolfe
June 1st, 2012, 07:46 PM
Oh damn that sucks! Try to take it easy and heal fast, but now you know Jiggles is going to have to try a wheelchair stunt and get rashed just to 1-up you.

Momaru
June 1st, 2012, 08:12 PM
Owowow! Been there, done that and boy does it hurt.
Keep some advil in ya, heal up quickly and be glad it wasn't on the moto :thumbup:

Jono
June 1st, 2012, 11:10 PM
Yup! I've gone down on my bicycle many times over the years. I got bad road rash on my knee back in middle school. I learned my lesson back then. I guess this is why I wear gear on the ninja.

akima
June 2nd, 2012, 12:55 AM
Ouch. http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/305/0/0/_ride_a_bike__by_crula.gif My elbows and knees have looked like that on a number occasions. Washing feels like bobbing for apples in a bee hive.

How did you crash your bicycle? I've crashed mine in all manor of stupid and spectacular ways http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/349/c/0/Stupid__by_xCandiee.gif

TnNinjaGirl
June 2nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
I was rolling down the driveway. Where it transfers from driveway to asphalt the wheel tucked in and I lowsided. I suppose I wasn't paying attention and that's why I went down.

These things happen. I'd rather rash up my leg in an accident doing something cool than waste away on the couch in front of a TV. No paid no gain! (ouchie....)

Stingray1000
June 2nd, 2012, 06:12 AM
I was rolling down the driveway. Where it transfers from driveway to asphalt the wheel tucked in and I lowsided. I suppose I wasn't paying attention and that's why I went down.

These things happen. I'd rather rash up my leg in an accident doing something cool than waste away on the couch in front of a TV. No paid no gain! (ouchie....)

Ugggg sorry to hear about it. Use lots of neosporin and hydrogen peroxide. Keep it clean!

akima
June 2nd, 2012, 06:13 AM

^ you think about money too much ;)

miss_syn
June 2nd, 2012, 06:41 AM
If it makes you feel better about three months ago I managed to violently bang my knee into my handlebars. My knee is still hasn't healed all the way (or at lease the skin hasn't.)
The worst part is I can't figure out how I did it.

Heal up soon!

ally99
June 2nd, 2012, 06:41 AM

Ugh, soooo sorry girl. That sux and looks painful! :( Hope you feel better soon!

TnNinjaGirl
June 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
^ you think about money too much ;)

How so?
Posted via Mobile Device

akima
June 2nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Re-read the last sentence of the bit I quoted :p

TnNinjaGirl
June 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Re-read the last sentence of the bit I quoted :p

hehe oops

geeker
June 2nd, 2012, 07:31 PM
The worst bumps, bruises, and cuts I have ever had, have come from either road biking or mountain biking. :D I even gouged my shin about an 1/8" deep and 7" long in an endo... on the easiest trail in the park.

Hope it heals soon! Neosporin is your friend.

mustang5.0
June 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
been there.... no gear and bigger jumps then i was ready for..my crew made it look easy and ive paid the price

Snake
June 3rd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Sorry about the low side get well soon

Fijilight08
June 11th, 2012, 05:15 PM
..........nasty

NDspd
June 12th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I've had two hit and run's in Savannah, both times I've really messed up both arms and legs with pretty good road rash. The second time it happened the gears on my road bike(the front gears) went right into my leg. Took a week to get the sand and grease out and 4 weeks to heal.

Glad you're ok man.

Miles_Prower
June 14th, 2012, 08:23 AM
ive gotten pretty wicked scars from racing down (and also sliding lol) massive hills on really quick rollerblades. I feel your pain, it's not fun at all. I love the scrapes that are bone white for a minute and then start profusely bleeding... as much as they suck, it's actually pretty fascinating.

ally99
June 14th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Glad you're ok man.

WOman. :p

Miles_Prower
June 14th, 2012, 08:54 AM
WOman. :p

in the land of Good Burger...I'm a dude...he's a dude...she's a dude..we're all dudes hey! :p

alex.s
June 14th, 2012, 09:21 AM
good job CB. don't worry, guys dig scars.