View Full Version : Hotbodies Racing has new fender-eliminators with color-match!

CZroe
June 2nd, 2012, 04:30 PM
I was browsing DennisKirk.com when I came across this:
https://www.denniskirk.com/hot-bodies-racing/lime-green-tag-fender-eliminator.p214830.prd/214830.sku

Cool! I don't see where we've talked about it yet.

I don't like how most fender eliminators either require you to cut the OEM fender or replace the piece with their own angled metal pieces that don't look stock at all. Hotbodies seems to have solved this by making one that it a partial undertail. It's really more of a fairing piece with a tag mount.

Their website stupidly only shows a black one on a green bike. I'd love to see what it looks like on a matching bike that isn't black. :)

I wonder why they didn't make it fully surround the tail light to give it the same look as their Hotbodies undertail. If it replaced the top cover with the L/R tail piece rubber wellnuts then it could have also mounted over their undertail that has no tag mount!

Alex
June 15th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Have you picked one up?

CZroe
June 16th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Have you picked one up?

Negative. I'm running the bigger version: Sportisi undertail. :thumbup:
I'd love to see one though. Because it surrounds the tail light and matches the body color and blends under the tail, it really is almost like a mini-undertail without the turn signals. I'd suggest the bat wedge or LED bracket license plate turn signals that Lockhart Phillips sells instead of or in addition to an integrated tail light.

NinjaBoyEddy
June 26th, 2012, 02:28 AM
I have this but this website is charging wayy too much I only paid 45 For It works great looks great. The led don't work on mine tho but Idc about it I messed up the wire

NinjaBoyEddy
June 26th, 2012, 02:31 AM
http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/Hotbodies-Racing-Fender-Eliminator-Gloss-Black-5-p/4104748.htm?Click=35177

Picture is off but it's the same as the one he posted up there^^^^
Me and my friend both have this fender eliminator

NinjetteNewfie
July 3rd, 2012, 07:49 AM
Got a Hotbodies fender eliminator on my bike in gloss black. Love it!! It looks like a factory part and was a true No-cut kit. Had a different one on my old bike for twice the price and it wasn't near the fit and finish of the HB one. I opted to keep the stock reflector bracket on the rear, but you could just junk it if you wanted.