View Full Version : My ride today :)

vonbeezy
December 10th, 2008, 05:06 PM
So after spending 48 hours in a library with no sleep, and 2 cases of rockstars and redbulls and then FINALLY taking my calc exam (which i mosre than like failed), I decided to ride my bike today since I hadnt even ridin it for atleast a week. I met at WAWA with my friend joe awho has an '08 gsr-x 1000 (:squid: squid :D) at about 1, and we then proceeded to hit up all the twisties we knew about. It was drizzling on and off and after about 2 hours of riding we decided to meet up with some of his friends (WHO WERE BOTH IN HIGH SCHOOL!!) who also rode. One of them had a '08 triumph triple speed 1050 and the other had an '03 R1.

These guys were CRAZY. every straight away we hit they rode wheelies on (even when one guy had his friend riding on the back of his r1 the whole time.) All they did was wheelie pretty much everywhere. During this time it started raining pretty hard but me and my friend said "f it" since we hadnt ridden in a while. we eventually went to this long ass straight away surrounded by fields where me and my friend joe pulled over and the R1 guy dropped off his passenger and then proceeded to show off his wheelie skills with the triumph guy going up and down the street a couple times. So after a while it was about 5:30 and we all decided to head back and we left the other guys and headed back to our side of town.

All in all it was a fun ride because even tho i had a 250 and the others all had liter bikes we all stil stayed together and enjoyed the roads the same amount. I also found a whole bunch of new roads to ride that are just plain heavenly (view wise also). We ended up riding about 5 hours total and then my bum was sore, so thats about it hope you enjoyed my boring input. :dance:

VeX
December 10th, 2008, 07:39 PM
What a bunch of posers. If they can start hitting the turns and wheelie THEN they're cool...

Lightweights!

kkim
December 10th, 2008, 08:28 PM
yep, real riding starts where the straights end. :ride:

vonbeezy
December 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM
haha they actually were hitting a lot of corners, and i believe if it hadnt of been raining they would have never even used the front tire, but my friend told me that they have been riding dirtbike since they were like 5

grandmaster
December 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM
they have been riding dirtbike since they were like 5

I've been riding a dirtbike since I was 6, and even used to race, but I don't think that makes a difference. Yes you are used to riding on 2 wheels, but it is a total different riding style.

vonbeezy
December 10th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I've been riding a dirtbike since I was 6, and even used to race, but I don't think that makes a difference. Yes you are used to riding on 2 wheels, but it is a total different riding style.

I'm only backing up the fact that they were pretty damn good at hlding a wheelie up due to that fact that ever since they were little they had been on 2 wheels they had been doing crazy stuff..