View Full Version : HO! HO! HO!! Merry Christmas!!! HO! HO! HO! What Can I get You for Christmas????

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 01:52 PM
S. Claus here... using kkim's account as he has again this year opened his house up for me to take a short vacation in Hawaii before the 25th. The escalated cost of paying those pesky elves has been a nightmare this year since they've gone union and the work production at the NP has been slightly off pace because of it.

Here's a shot of me relaxing as I prepare myself mentally for that whirlwind trip around the world in the coming weeks.
http://images.inmagine.com/img/tetraimages/tt057/tt0130286.jpg

kkim has already made some suggestions on how to up the speed of the reindeer so the trip will be the fastest ever and I must say the test results have been very encouraging with speeds never attained in previous years. Here is a scale prototype we've worked out to date...

http://images.replacements.com/images/images5/china/L/lefton_green_holly_reindeer_figurine_P0000050939S0030T2.jpg

We are still working on how to attach some Area P exhausts (quiet core, of course) on the reindeer, but they've been non too cooperative with the exhaust flange nuts tightening. :eek:

But, I digress... ho, ho, ho.. and came here to specifically ask what I could put on my list to drop off at your house this year?

I know you've all been good this year, right? And for the ladies in the house that have been bad, I have some extra nice gifts for you that will be delivered as well... :eyebrows:

Instead of sending letters of what you would like for Christmas, please just list them here as Alex has hacked into my email delivery system to provide me with instantaneous requests from ninjette site users.

So... ho, ho ho, boys and girls... what is it that you wish for to get from Santa this fine Christmas????

I'm standing by to take your requests.

http://www.operationlettertosanta.com/Christmas%20images/Wallpapers/santa_1024x678.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! HO! HO! HO!

Alex
December 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM
:bow: :clapping: :goodjobsign:

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 02:00 PM
:bow: :clapping: :goodjobsign:

ho, ho ho, little man.. you're telling the great and powerful Santa he's done a great job?? ("Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" ) Just make sure that email hack you promised is up and working once the requests start coming in. I have deadlines to meet and elves to flog!!

BTW, young man, what is it you want for Christmas? (and don't flood my email with multiple requests just because you can!!!)

HKr1
December 11th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Greindeer :thumbup:

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Greindeer :thumbup:

Yes, Greindeer. I initially had my doubts when kkim suggested changing them to green, but then he explained why green is always faster than any other color. I still didn't believe him, but after the time trials and dyno testing, he was right. (Isn't he always?? :D) So, green is faster... you heard it straight from Santa himself!!! Ho, Ho Ho!!!

And, so, what can I bring for you, Kerry, this fine Christmas???

g21-30
December 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Following along with kkim.

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Following along with kkim.

ho, ho, ho... I'm so glad you finally understand that green is faster. kkim was telling me to put you in the "bad" column, but now you'll be moved over to the other column.

aloh
December 11th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Dear Santa,

Mom and dad said ive been a really good boy this year. Im sure your records show that i show up on the "good" list. All i want for christmas is a full AreaP exhaust...and a jet kit...and a new helmet...and new boots...and new gloves...and a new set of tires for my cage...

:D

Man i wish that would really happen.

k-os
December 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Well Santa. Let me say, I love you! I've been eying up a HR1 slip-on (blue of course). So if you could hook a brother up that'd be awesome. I know you're down with the real gangstas.

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Dear Santa,

Mom and dad said ive been a really good boy this year. Im sure your records show that i show up on the "good" list. All i want for christmas is a full AreaP exhaust...and a jet kit...and a new helmet...and new boots...and new gloves...and a new set of tires for my cage...

:D

Man i wish that would really happen.

Ho, Ho, Ho... Santa lives in the heart, son... if you believe... if you truly believe, there are no meaningful wishes that go unfulfilled.

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Well Santa. Let me say, I love you! I've been eying up a HR1 slip-on (blue of course). So if you could hook a brother up that'd be awesome. I know you're down with the real gangstas.

I'm down with every one... no matter if they are ganstas or auto execs. Let me turn the screws on the elves and see what they can muster up. ;)

aloh
December 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Ho, Ho, Ho... Santa lives in the heart, son... if you believe... if you truly believe, there are no meaningful wishes that go unfulfilled.

I sure hope so. But in reality, all i really reallly want is the exhaust and jetkit. :p

Annie
December 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM
BTW, young man, what is it you want for Christmas? (and don't flood my email with multiple requests just because you can!!!)

So that's where Alex's Christmas Wishes have been going... to Santa! We have a piece of paper next to our main computer that is titled "Christmas List". The page is divided into thirds - one third Alex, one third Kyle, one third Annie. There are a whole bunch of items listed under Kyle, a few for Annie, and NONE for Alex.

It's great that Alex is happy and doesn't want to put anything on his Christmas List, but it sure does make it hard for me to buy him something for the holidays... Now I know why! He's been sending his wish list to Santa!

Let's hope Santa is as good at getting to the store (or clicking on a link)... I mean making the stuff in his workshop, as I am. :D

kkim
December 11th, 2008, 04:05 PM
So that's where Alex's Christmas Wishes have been going... to Santa! We have a piece of paper next to our main computer that is titled "Christmas List". The page is divided into thirds - one third Alex, one third Kyle, one third Annie. There are a whole bunch of items listed under Kyle, a few for Annie, and NONE for Alex.

It's great that Alex is happy and doesn't want to put anything on his Christmas List, but it sure does make it hard for me to buy him something for the holidays... Now I know why! He's been sending his wish list to Santa!

Let's hope Santa is as good as getting to the store (or clicking on a link)... I mean making the stuff in his workshop, as I am. :D I'm sure the reason his list is empty is because he does have everything he needs and is completely happy. After receiving your post, I double checked and he has indeed not submitted any requests for himself. If you have an inside track with him, I urge you to have him post or the elves will soon be backed up so far, even special requests are hard to manage by the deadline.

Mrs. Claus is none to happy with me either as I don't let her know my Christmas wishes either. A nice candle lit dinner without the elves and reindeer helps, though. ;)

g21-30
December 11th, 2008, 04:20 PM
With apologies to
E. J. Sullivan (1996)

It was the night before Christmas, when all through the trailer park
Not a pop-top was poppin', not even Ole Blue barked.
Our stockin's was hung over the space heater with care,
In hopes Santy would fill 'em with Viennas and beer.

The kids was asleep in their NASCAR pjs,
Dreamin' of Goo Goo Clusters, Moon Pies, and RC's.
And Earlene in her curlers and me in my John Deere cap,
Had just settled into our La-Z-Boys for Wheel of Fortune and a nap.

Then out in the vacant lot I heard such a commotion
I thought it was neighbor kkim, finally got his GREEN ninja in motion.
I heaved out of my recliner and to the window I flew,
Busted out the screen and hollered for Blue.

The moon was shinin' down on my old wrecked cars
So bright they was sparklin' like rusty old stars.
And I couldn't believe my own hardworkin' eyes
When a jacked-up Ford pickup come flyin' through the sky!

Faster'n Ole Ironhead his possums they came
And he whooped and hollered and called 'em by name:
"Git up Sooner! Hi Duke! Move yer tails Yaller and Spud!
On Blackie! On Queenie! You mind me Duchess and Bud!

To the top of the satellite dish! To the top of the shed!
Now move it! Step on it! Y'all get out of the lead!"

You know how, on our road, when a car goes by,
There's all this dirt flies up into the sky?
That's how this crew went straight on up to my roof
With that pickup full of toys, a real nice gun rack, and ninjette Santa too.

Then 'fore I could pop my teeth in I heard up on the tin
The scrabbling around of them flying possums of his'n.
I yanked my head back in the trailer and hitched up my shorts ...
Down the dryer vent ninjette Santa came with a grunt and a snort!

He was dressed in red-and-green camo from his neck to his feet
And I had to give him credit, he still had most of his teeth.
Looked like stuff from Earlene's yard sale slung on his back.
There was flyswatters and Tupperware an' 8-tracks stickin' out of his pack.

His eyes took in our humble home:
The furniture we bought on layaway in town ...
Earlene's pride, that Elvis on velvet ...
My collections of barbed wire ... and license plates made by relatives.

I coulda' swore I even saw a glistening tear
When his eye fell on sweet Earlene, a snorin' in her chair.
He kindly favored Hank, Jr., with a big round belly
That shook when he laughed like a blob of K-Y jelly.

Yep, he was fat all right, blocked out our whole large-screen TV,
And I had to laugh when I saw him, 'cause he looked just like me!

When he winked his eye I knew fer sure he'd treat us right +
Why, he might even leave me some ammo tonight!
I stood there dreamin' of whitetail while I watched him work,
Then he stopped and, like a real man, let out a fart and a burp.

He topped off our stockin's with Moon Pies and bottle rockets,
Then squoze up that dryer vent like Spam in your pocket.
He jumped in his pickup, laid down on the horn + I'm not lyin'!
And they took off like white lightnin' with their possum tails flyin'.

But I heard him holler as he headed for the 7-11 ...
"Merry Christmas to all, and may all ninjettes go to heaven!"

kkim
December 12th, 2008, 02:40 AM
:brushteeth:

BlueTyke
December 12th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Dear Santa,

I have been a really god girl this year. I ate all of my peas, all of the burnt dinners, and I even helped out my sister. I keep my room clean (realitively), my teeth brushed, and my bike maintained.

What I would really like for Christmas is to go home to California.

Thanks,
Sunny

:)

talldrink
December 12th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Dear Santa,

I've been an exceptionally good girl this year. ;)

Could you please put the following under my tree this year:

Rim tape
Set of Pitbull stands
Tank bag
A new blue helmet
Riding jeans
Battery tender
Someone (local) to ride with.

Thanx! :D

kkim
December 12th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Sunny and Deb... can't promise what you're asking for... the damn elves are starting to take union scheduled 15 minute breaks which is really putting production behind schedule. I'll have to leave Hawaii soon to get up the NP to handle the situation myself.

However, Santa will be sure to put something (ho,ho, ho) extra into your stockings... <oops... no, mrs. claus... I didn't mean it that way... I was just responding to their Christmas wish lists... I wasn't hitting on them, dear... honest !!! :(>

um... gotta go now girls... please leave some "milk and cookies" out like you did last year. ;)

Ho! Ho! Ho!

http://www.colormatters.com/travel/christmas_hawaii/cmasgifs/santa.jpg

BlueTyke
December 12th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Dear Santa,

Someone (local) to ride with.

Thanx! :D

I am not exactally local but I am on the right coast and only a partial state away! I am on the outskirts of Baltimore in Maryland! I haven't made it up to Philly yet but Phil (haha my bf) he went the the hautned prision up that way. Said it wasn't that far.

See Santa, even I can help ya out! :P

kkim
December 12th, 2008, 01:45 PM
See Santa, even I can help ya out! :P

<adds "+" mark next to Sunny's name in the "good" list> Gotcha! ;)
http://www.expeditersonline.com/artman/uploads/santa-list.gif

talldrink
December 12th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah Sunny!!! Your bf must've went to the Eastern Penitentiary!! My relatives go there (not me - chicken) at Halloween each year.

Well if you ever make it to Philly, look me up!!! :thumbup:

islanderman7
December 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Santa... All I want for Christmas is an acceptance letter from my PT graduate school. :nod:

BlueTyke
December 13th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah Sunny!!! Your bf must've went to the Eastern Penitentiary!! My relatives go there (not me - chicken) at Halloween each year.

Well if you ever make it to Philly, look me up!!! :thumbup:

Yes that is the one! I too didn't go because I am much the chicken!! :: shivers just thinking about it ::

HKr1
December 13th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Haunted prison for Christmas...... That sounds cool < Ghost Hunters :)

I was gonna say a new ZR1 or ZO6 vette, hell even the new 4100lbs SRT8 Challenger would work ;)

But when it comes down to it, everyday is like Christmas for me. Iam thinking if somebody wants to give me something, A few nights(with the wife) in the Smokey Mountain Cabins would be nice. You know Santa, the Black Bear ones:thumbup:

M-Oorb
December 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Hmm soo santa is asking what we want for the holidays? Well I'm usually not one to just come out and ask for what I want...but since its santa who can say no :)? Other than world peace...a full titanium yoshi exhaust would be splendid. Imagine you little elves on my green ninjette with a full yoshi...wouldnt that be something they would like?

g21-30
December 13th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Haunted prison for Christmas...... That sounds cool < Ghost Hunters :)

I was gonna say a new ZR1 or ZO6 vette, hell even the new 4100lbs SRT8 Challenger would work ;)

But when it comes down to it, everyday is like Christmas for me. Iam thinking if somebody wants to give me something, A few nights(with the wife) in the Smokey Mountain Cabins would be nice. You know Santa, the Black Bear ones:thumbup:

Have you ever been to Dauphin Island Dragstrip in Mobile?

HKr1
December 13th, 2008, 07:51 PM

NO! I didnt even know there was one.... LOL

kkim
December 13th, 2008, 08:03 PM

Neither did I. What year was it built?

HKr1
December 13th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Neither did I. What year was it built?

Has to be 1/8 mile........ The island isnt that big. LOL :)

kkim
December 14th, 2008, 10:08 AM

ho, ho, ho... note to list- <Cabin in the Smokey Mountains for Kerry... don't forget to put a couple of black bears in the cabin as requested>

Other than world peace...a full titanium yoshi exhaust would be splendid. Imagine you little elves on my green ninjette with a full yoshi...wouldnt that be something they would like? Mmm... sorry you need to choose between world peace or a titanium exhaust. World peace would be easier to put in your stocking... not to mention taking down the chimney. but, wait... do I see your name on the "naughty" list??? :mad: Please tell me this is a clerical error?!

workdaddy
December 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM
*SNIP*

Her is a link to a very nice Mountain Lodge... If you ever get out to Jackson Hole WY. I took My wife there for our Honoey Moon... Very personable and Romantic Atmesphere (being in Jackson Hole Mtns and all)... Kind of pricey but oh so worth it... And they have bears!:cool:
Link:
http://www.rustyparrot.com/

And the best room in the Lodge: IMO
http://www.rustyparrot.com/lodging/rooms-rates/1-king-bed-with-fireplace-and-jacuzzi/:thumbup:

HKr1
December 14th, 2008, 12:17 PM
ho, ho, ho... note to list- <Cabin in the Smokey Mountains for Kerry... don't forget to put a couple of black bears in the cabin as requested>

Thanks Santa! Heres a pic of a Black Bear we brought home last time :thumbup:

Her is a link to a very nice Mountain Lodge... If you ever get out to Jackson Hole WY. I took My wife there for our Honoey Moon... Very personable and Romantic Atmesphere (being in Jackson Hole Mtns and all)... Kind of pricey but oh so worth it... And they have bears!:cool:
Link:
http://www.rustyparrot.com/

Thanks for the link, looks pretty nice :) Have only been thru Wyoming once, I was headed to Puget Sound for my next duty station.

BlueTyke
December 15th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Santa I learned something today!

Mele Kaliki Maka! :D

workdaddy
December 15th, 2008, 10:53 AM

HA HA When I first read that I thought it said this:
"Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho" -
Meaning: Magical incantation used by Jambi the Genie (John Paragon) on the Saturday morning children's program PEE WEE'S PLAYHOUSE/CBS/1986-91. Jambi lived in a purple box with two jewel studded doors that sat on a tabletop inside Pee Wee Herman's playhouse. He had blue skin and wore a red turban but all the audience ever saw was his head which floated inside the box bathed in a glow of blue light. Once a jabbering green monster came into the playhouse. "What's he saying Pee Wee?" said Chairy (a talking chair). "I wish I knew" replied Pee Wee. Suddenly the doors of Jambi's jewel covered box opened. "Wish? Did somebody say wish?" Jambi then said "Monster, Monster, I command, Speak so we can understand. Now everyone repeat after me. Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho!" Suddenly, a halo of light filled the room and everyone could understand the monster's language. The deed done, Jambi said "The wish is granted. Long live Jambi." and the doors to his box closed.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-010.gif

BlueTyke
December 15th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I used to love to watch Pee wee!

HKr1
December 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I used to love to watch Pee wee!

In the movie theater :eek:

kkim
December 15th, 2008, 11:15 AM

And a "Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou" to you, Sunny, and to all the other ninjette forum members! :)
(Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)

BlueTyke
December 15th, 2008, 11:16 AM

He was on tv.... :D

workdaddy
December 15th, 2008, 11:22 AM

LOL!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-001.gif

HKr1
December 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM
http://www.month2month.com/resources/swf/Rockin%20Santa%20Final.swf

Christmas Carol :)

kkim
December 16th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Ho, Ho, Ho... that makes my belly jiggle like jelly. :lol:

will be back to work soon... need to get the sand out from between my toes... ;)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/152/329905574_206be4c0a3.jpg

RaceBikeRentals
December 16th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Ah, nothing like ol' Santa to bring a little cheer to everyone :) Good job, mate :thumbup:

kkim
December 16th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Ah, nothing like ol' Santa to bring a little cheer to everyone :) Good job, mate :thumbup:

And what can I get for you this year, young man???
<careful what you ask this one, Santa!! :eek: He's a real hooligan!>

http://www.alexwilson.com/images/photos/mcw_santa_640.jpg

RaceBikeRentals
December 18th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Why, more Ninja 250s, of course :)

kkim
December 18th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Why, more Ninja 250s, of course :)

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!!... of course!! :doh:

RaceBikeRentals
December 18th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I'm just a Ninja 250 HO HO HO, Santa. ;)

kkim
December 18th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I'm just a Ninja 250 HO HO HO, Santa. ;)

http://www.kawiforums.com/images/smilies/general/monkeyup.gif

Kolya1981
December 18th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Dear Santa,

All my bike wants for Christmas is a jet kit...with AreaP full exhaust of course! :evil:

-Nick

Broom
December 23rd, 2008, 02:16 PM
santa brought me a penske triple clicker :D:D :thumbup:

kkim
December 23rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Ho, Ho, Ho... someone was a very good boy this year! ;)

VeX
December 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM

VERY wise choice of presents :D That Santa's generous!

(Isn't it funny that you can drop $1k on suspension stuff on a 250 and it still cost only a little over half of what a 600cc SS would cost?)

CRXTrek
December 23rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
VERY wise choice of presents :D That Santa's generous!

(Isn't it funny that you can drop $1k on suspension stuff on a 250 and it still cost only a little over half of what a 600cc SS would cost?)

But no amount of money will triple the Hp and Tq

kkim
December 23rd, 2008, 03:50 PM

does it really matter when one can't use all of the x3? ho, ho, ho. :D

VeX
December 23rd, 2008, 03:54 PM

I say nay! I've been turbocharging things for years now and that's a sure-fire way to do it :D Though the amount of effort into doing so on this could better be spent... Buying the 600+cc bike :D

CRXTrek
December 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
does it really matter when one can't use all of the x3? ho, ho, ho. :D

If i could have gotten a NSX for only $6,000 more than my CRX .
I would have a different Cage pic