View Full Version : Dropped Bike

Raider24
June 19th, 2012, 04:36 PM
So i went riding today up in gmr and i was coming down the road to a stop sign,and i might have jerked the front brake as i came to a complete stop wich i thought was no no problem, as i put my right foot on the floor to catch the bike leaning to the right my leg starts shaking and i feel my knee giving out on me(wich i do have knee problems but this never happened to me before) and i couldnt handle the weight so i had to lay it down slowly.Lucky for me only thing that scratched was the right mirror.

DevinWolfe
June 19th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I prefer to complete a stop from 10-15>0 using only back break if I'm not trying to stop quickly. It upsets the suspension much less. Were you leaning more than usually when your foot was down or did your knee just suddenly give out?

Motofool
June 19th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Nothing to worry about, Randy; just jump back in the saddle. :)

alex.s
June 19th, 2012, 06:09 PM
yeah my knee has done that before... sucks bro.

Raider24
June 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM
it was jus a slight lean not more than normal ,then again now that im thinking about it i did kind of stop on a slight decline.but yea my knee jus sudenly giving out on me when i put weight on my leg.

realmess
June 19th, 2012, 06:18 PM
dam sucks bro. thats what you get for going without me... tsk tsk besides the mirror any other damage at all?

Raider24
June 19th, 2012, 06:38 PM
dam sucks bro. thats what you get for going without me... tsk tsk besides the mirror any other damage at all?

too bad you always busy , nope no other damage

checho323
June 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM
You probably didn't eat your frijoles JK... But that sucks man. At least you and bike are ok...