View Full Version : Guess what!

BlueTyke
December 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Tyke is home!!!

I went to get the Xmas decorations out of storage and there she was!! I was so giddy I danced around the little space there was... I got home and looked at Phil, as I held one of the boxes from storage, "Anything you want to tell me?" He looked at me and said "Nope, nothing you don't already know!"

LOL!

Yay! Tyke is home! home at last!

kkim
December 15th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Yay!!! Christmas came early for you, eh? Wonder if Santa had anything to do with it? ;)

Time to clean him up and get ready for the first available day of riding. I'm happy for you... I know how much you've missed riding!! :happy50:

Party Time!!

:partytime10:

Alex
December 15th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Great news! :bounce: :happy70: :jumping30:

islanderman7
December 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Was gonna say "Chicken Butt". So what is it?

noche_caliente
December 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Yahoo!! Congrats! I know we've got a great day down in my neck of the woods on Friday - maybe you'll get a good one too?

kkim
December 15th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Was gonna say "Chicken Butt". So what is it?

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?p=10257&postcount=8

BlueTyke
December 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks!

I have looked at the forecast and i doubt any day soon will be a day to get a good ride in... A brisk ride yes... It will be very chilly for the next few months. One of my co-workers was just telling me she had sleat coming down at her house. It's supposed to hit us by this afternoon. So of course that will make me angsty all day.

NJD022588
December 17th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Congrats!

Yahoo!! Congrats! I know we've got a great day down in my neck of the woods on Friday - maybe you'll get a good one too?

Friday
http://forecast.weather.gov/images/wtf/ra40.jpg
Chance Rain
Hi 62°F

Hopefully, for you, that rain doesnt happen. I'll be thoroughly disappointed if its a nice day and 62° on the day that I go home (and leave my bike for a month)!

BlueTyke
December 17th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Oh I already know it is going to be ugly weather wise!