View Full Version : Message for Alex

loz944
July 4th, 2012, 05:52 AM
I was wondering if we could have a section for FI as many members now have a FI bike or are doing the conversion in my opinion it would be handy to have all information relevant to FI in one place

pomartin
July 4th, 2012, 06:38 AM
yes, yes i know this message is for Alex only.... but must say i agree :thumbup:

the big mike
July 4th, 2012, 07:47 AM
I have already thought of it too, but I believe it's clear enough when we talk FI bikes.
We would actually have to split the 2008+ section up in 2 sections, which would make things only more complicated, I guess.

I'd say it would be easier not to change anything and just mention it's about FI ninjettes.
just my :2cents:

Alex
July 4th, 2012, 09:09 AM
I'm always open to setting up new subforums, but they need to have enough traffic on their own to stay busy. (posts every day, dozens of threads per week). I don't see a FI-specific section needing that yet, it's been a handful of threads over a year. If there are key DIY threads on how people are installing FI, they should be linked from the main DIY sticky. If they aren't, and should be, point them out to me and I'll fix it.

Alex
July 4th, 2012, 09:09 AM
/thread moved to Forum Info