View Full Version : Getting pulled over and patted down!

808yewtube
July 7th, 2012, 01:02 PM
f1SUilAQ8JI?hd=1
Haha, this is actually a running joke with the Youtube motovloggers. It all started with rynoride, who got teased for his chrome mirrors he put on his sportbike. The mirror is now traveling the globe and getting razzed and collecting signatures along the way. This is my contribution to those chrome mirror videos :)

pomartin
July 7th, 2012, 01:27 PM
daaaamn... just ordered chromed mirrors:).. hope they get me too :D

Gorilla25
July 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM
LMAO...you ladies crack me up..good to finally see you back on the forum

ichibunkid.206
July 7th, 2012, 01:59 PM
f1SUilAQ8JI?hd=1
Haha, this is actually a running joke with the Youtube motovloggers. It all started with rynoride, who got teased for his chrome mirrors he put on his sportbike. The mirror is now traveling the globe and getting razzed and collecting signatures along the way. This is my contribution to those chrome mirror videos :)

:clapping: Funny video Mrs808

808yewtube
July 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
daaaamn... just ordered chromed mirrors:).. hope they get me too :D

Haha! What an idea! Lmao!

akima
July 8th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Watched this yesterday. <3 your videos http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/175/d/2/tutorial_emote___finished_by_stuck_in_suburbia-d3jtk8j.png

808yewtube
July 8th, 2012, 02:41 AM
LMAO...you ladies crack me up..good to finally see you back on the forum
Yay! It's nice to be back! :)

808yewtube
July 8th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Watched this yesterday. <3 your videos http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/175/d/2/tutorial_emote___finished_by_stuck_in_suburbia-d3jtk8j.png
Aw, thanks for the kind words.

808yewtube
July 8th, 2012, 02:43 AM
We had way too much fun making the video. It was hard for us gals to keep a straight face, lol!

ai4px
July 8th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Love it!

On a much more <ahem>serious<ahem> note, I was pumping gas the other day and this dude was listening to gansta rap in his 1990 Hyuandai P.O.S. with the stock 6 inch round speakers cranked up - with both doors open. If I had a stereo like that I sure as hell wouldn't want to advertise it. Maybe the next video should be something like two flaming homos arresting people with stupid car stereos??

alex.s
July 8th, 2012, 01:32 PM
just felt a little tingle in my pants.

alex.s
July 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Love it!

On a much more <ahem>serious<ahem> note, I was pumping gas the other day and this dude was listening to gansta rap in his 1990 Hyuandai P.O.S. with the stock 6 inch round speakers cranked up - with both doors open. If I had a stereo like that I sure as hell wouldn't want to advertise it. Maybe the next video should be something like two flaming homos arresting people with stupid car stereos??

you know, some of us actually own hyundais. and some of us actually listen to a wide variety of music that includes rap sometimes. and you know what, sometimes some people just like opening their doors and blasting their ****** music.

:'(

CZroe
July 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
you know, some of us actually own hyundais. and some of us actually listen to a wide variety of music that includes rap sometimes. and you know what, sometimes some people just like opening their doors and blasting their ****** music.

:'(

I usually blast talk radio out of my stock Corolla speakers while I pump gas. It's live radio and it's not like I can pause it all DVR like and I don't want to stop listening when I get out of the car to pump just because I don't have some awesome stereo system. Even though I can pause the music on my phone, I don't always and I often do the same thing closest window down or door open, volume cranked, and not trying to impress anyone.

808yewtube
July 9th, 2012, 04:08 AM
:clapping: Funny video Mrs808
Thank yooouuu :)

JELY1990
July 10th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Haha this is pretty funny!

I went and watched some of your other videos on youtube. In one of the ones where you and your friends are riding, there is a condominium building in the background at the end that some of my family lives in. Was surprised to see that!

ichibunkid.206
July 10th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Thank yooouuu :)

You're welcome!!... saw the videos from your trips... looks like you guy's had a blast traveling around and enjoying the sights!... And yes welcome back....

Stingray1000
July 10th, 2012, 09:54 AM
f1SUilAQ8JI?hd=1

That's Hilarious! And nice A$$!!!!

808yewtube
July 12th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Haha this is pretty funny!

I went and watched some of your other videos on youtube. In one of the ones where you and your friends are riding, there is a condominium building in the background at the end that some of my family lives in. Was surprised to see that!
Ah, glad you got to see some familiar sights!!! How cool is that! :D

808yewtube
July 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM
That's Hilarious! And nice A$$!!!!
Haha, I still can't believe I posted that video. I got more a$$ time than face time

Stingray1000
July 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Haha, I still can't believe I posted that video. I got more a$$ time than face time

<--- Not Complainin..... :P