View Full Version : Repainting my Passenger brackets. Opinions on color?

Monkeytofu
July 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM
The previous owner of my bike had totally customized the paintjob on my bike and had hit the brackets with black paint. The left one stock or I what I'm assuming he replaced it at some point. Well, the paint is pretty worn on the one that was painted so I figure I'll repaint them. Any ideas on what color/paint I should use? I figured a flat black would the best decision, maybe even use a "spray on liner" for it.

Here are some pictures I took with a potato:

http://i.imgur.com/Gx3AE.jpg

CZroe
July 9th, 2012, 05:09 AM
I plan on painting mine also. If I have any flat black high-temp grill paint after I'm done with the things I need it for, I'll use some of that so that it will at least match the exhaust. My footrests are already black because I got them from a newgen. :)

Monkeytofu
July 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I plan on painting mine also. If I have any flat black high-temp grill paint after I'm done with the things I need it for, I'll use some of that so that it will at least match the exhaust. My footrests are already black because I got them from a newgen. :)

I'm considering high temp, but that area doesn't really ever got that hot. Don't know how rhinoliner and other liner paints would stand up/ look in that area.