View Full Version : Three '09 250r's at my dealer right now!

headshrink
December 20th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I just got back from my dealer and was surprised to see 3 '09 250r's. It is the first time I have ever actually seen one at a dealer. When I got mine in June, I was one of those guys who had to put $$ down to lay claim before the truck came in. I was actually lucky they happen to have one back in service that they let me sit on so I knew it fit. This was nice of them since it technically wasn't their bike to show.

Anyways, it is December and their aren't a lot of bikes being sold right now, but still..... 3! For some reason I didn't think they were even supposed to get any, accept the early dealer allotment for a single '09, until Feb. 09. I guess I was wrong. He said the '09 650r's come in next month (Jan). I am interested in checking that out, but don't think I'll say good-bye to my 205r for quite some time!

HKr1
December 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Last time I was in a bike shop..... back in MAR when we picked up the plate for the 250r :)

That 09 SE looks pretty nice from the real world pics we have seen. I dont think there will be much of a supply problem in 09, like there was in 08.

kkim
December 20th, 2008, 05:00 PM
lol... what would really help, for someone looking for a bike, is if you gave the name of the dealer or at least your location. California is a big state. :D

headshrink
December 20th, 2008, 05:03 PM
MDK Motorsports in Folsom.

If there are any MDK guys out there, can I have a special deal on my service as a sales commision? :D

HKr1
December 20th, 2008, 05:16 PM
MDK Motorsports in Folsom.

Dam, prisioners get bikes now too :p