View Full Version : Just my luck.... lol

ai4px
July 27th, 2012, 05:59 PM
I've become so confident lately b/c I got a rain suit stashed at work and a waterproof liner and pants in my saddlebags, that I ride every day w/o so much as checking the weather.

So I walk out of work today and notice some nasty clouds towards home. I get about 3 miles down the road and start getting a little drizzle, so I pull off and install the liner in my mesh jacket and put on my rain pants. About 1/2 way home, I get a little heavier drizzle so I pull off again and switch to my waterproof Astar gloves (which by the way are HOT). Now I've lost air flow up my arms and I'm baking in a sauna suit.. but oh boy I'm ready for the freaking rain!!!

.... and it just continued to lightly drizzle the entire way home. I was more wet from sweating that I would've been from the amount of rain that actually hit me. I ended up playing that game where you shift your position on the bike so that the air going over your helmet gets sucked down your shirt collar.

:D

Just my luck!

Jiggles
July 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I ended up playing that game where you shift your position on the bike so that the air going over your helmet gets sucked down your shirt collar.

Haha Yes!!! I do this to prevent a sweaty dress shirt at work lmao