View Full Version : ROAD RAGE- Female motorcylist confronts rednecks

Motofool
July 27th, 2012, 06:31 PM
waBkxg6QcHE

Goom
July 27th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Good for her! Those guys were obviously some real winners. I'm going to guess that they weren't first time offenders based on the fact that they were dumb enough or had enough of a reason to run.

Jiggles
July 27th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Good for her? She's a ****in idiot

Zombiphone
July 27th, 2012, 07:16 PM
:lol: So much fail in this video, and I'm not talking about the rednecks

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's never ridden in a big city if that kind of fast, wide open pass on a wide open freeway is what she considers unacceptable, psychotic behavior. I WISH something that tame was still a gross and shocking offense to me.

More significantly though, chasing down a car on her motorcycle with more than one person in it who decidedly doesn't care about her safety, and confronting them because "I figured they wouldn't hit a girl"? That's a brilliant and totally worthwhile gamble. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Wow. Just.... wow.

Bob2010
July 27th, 2012, 07:28 PM
It is just me or does it look like the "cop" didn't do anything at all to help?

Jiggles
July 27th, 2012, 08:19 PM
If you hide behind your pussy, you'll get punched in the ****

Cookie Monster
July 27th, 2012, 08:25 PM
wait... what?... I don't even...

Broc
July 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
lol :D her again.....This happened in the Kansas City area.

I am surprised no one recognizes her. She had a green ninjette long ago. She has wrecked every single bike she has recorded on, including the motorcycle in the video just 3 weeks ago. I believe there is a member here who is a close friend and was very upset when people started commenting on her crash videos someone posted here. She also has a lot of similar videos to the above.... chasing down people and the such.

Here are some of her crashes.....I will reserve my opinions :eek:

xKpIF9qxWGo
41RfG6o9n3I
z5XmQqcjStM
BBqxH1sh3Lg

Jiggles
July 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM
The epitome of stupid

Luvninja
July 27th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I just hate that her defense is "imma girl". if I'm going to chase some mofo's down (which I don't think I ever would) I'd be fully prepared to fight. Whether its a guy or a girl, I sure as hell wouldn't hide behind the fact that I'm a girl. I hate girls like that, it's a disgrace.

folky15
July 27th, 2012, 11:43 PM
This is one of the few downsides of the emergence of YouTube/GoPros.

She knew she had a camera running and prob figured this would make for some interesting footage. People are more likely to escalate a situation with the hopes that they will catch the whole thing on tape and be able to show the world the 'crazy exciting' stuff they get themselves into.

/end rant

NDspd
July 28th, 2012, 04:18 AM
This is one of the few downsides of the emergence of YouTube/GoPros.

She knew she had a camera running and prob figured this would make for some interesting footage. People are more likely to escalate a situation with the hopes that they will catch the whole thing on tape and be able to show the world the 'crazy exciting' stuff they get themselves into.

/end rant

Couldn't have said it better. I can't stand her, if she crashed that much and never learned, she needs to cut her losses and stop.

Kevin2109
July 28th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Thats a good way to get raped

Kevin2109
July 28th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Here are some of her crashes.....I will reserve my opinions :eek:

Bwahahaha shes worse then I am! :cool:

Jiggles
July 28th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Thats a good way to get raped

3pWriV8i7pM

EthioKnight
July 28th, 2012, 11:52 PM
dumb broad

Gurk
July 29th, 2012, 08:59 AM
oh, that retard...

rceezy
July 29th, 2012, 06:38 PM
She's just as stupid as them.

alex.s
July 30th, 2012, 09:34 AM
:lol: So much fail in this video, and I'm not talking about the rednecks

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's never ridden in a big city if that kind of fast, wide open pass on a wide open freeway is what she considers unacceptable, psychotic behavior. I WISH something that tame was still a gross and shocking offense to me.

More significantly though, chasing down a car on her motorcycle with more than one person in it who decidedly doesn't care about her safety, and confronting them because "I figured they wouldn't hit a girl"? That's a brilliant and totally worthwhile gamble. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Wow. Just.... wow.

i was thinking the exact same thing... the only smart person in the video was the cop

cbdallas
July 30th, 2012, 12:25 PM
His tires were on the dotted line...and she thinks THAT was close? Sorry it scared the sh*t out of her, but that's really her problem. That's riding on the highway. Learn to love it, or get a car.

Electing to speed up and follow them because of that? She'll be a statistic someday...either by crash, or from being beaten to death.