View Full Version : 250 of the year poll

CRXTrek
December 21st, 2008, 07:58 PM
The 250 of the year poll is up on that "Other" forum :cool:

Alex if the links not cool i'll take it off
[i had to go with richard]

RaceBikeRentals
December 23rd, 2008, 08:24 AM
:D I had to go with Richard, too, but Beast's bike is really sweet. Very nice looking and great mods. Good guy, too.

Broom
December 23rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
i had to vote for beast.

wish mine was done so i could get in on the action :(

current state:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/3131632040_f85691a99f.jpg

by the end of january it's going to be one mean machine. full pipe, jetted on a dyno, no emmisions stuff, penske triple clicker, clip-ons, rearsets, etc... I can't wait to get it on the track.

kkim
December 23rd, 2008, 02:29 PM
well, I won't tell you who I voted for, but I surely don't want my rent a racer wheels falling off when I possibly rent one next year! :thumbup:

VeX
December 23rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
well, I won't tell you who I voted for, but I surely don't want my rent a racer wheels falling off when I possibly rent one next year! :thumbup:

:happy130: Nice!

I'd probably stand a chance in that if my plans of winning the damned lottery came to fruition... Stupid lottery drawers keep pulling the wrong numbers!

RaceBikeRentals
December 23rd, 2008, 04:12 PM

I already have a bike in mind for you, Kelly. She's affectionately known as "Bloody Mary". And I ain't kiddin :)

kkim
December 23rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
I already have a bike in mind for you, Kelly. She's affectionately known as "Bloody Mary". And I ain't kiddin :)

Dare I ask why??? :ohno:

RaceBikeRentals
December 23rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
She's red for starters. Bloodied me up pretty good when prepping her for the first time. The safety wire on this one was a real bitch. Then, she's been crashed 3 times. Repaired and looking new right now, though :)

kkim
December 23rd, 2008, 05:26 PM
OIC. Great strategy... put all the other riders on non green bikes so you'll be the fastest, eh??? good plan! I like it!! :D