View Full Version : Crash compilations

xSean13
July 31st, 2012, 10:25 AM
You've probably seen a few of the crashes in here, but still some good compilations.

br3ItelUEGo

jZSdSED-X0A

dubojr1
July 31st, 2012, 11:01 AM
:thumbup:

iplante
July 31st, 2012, 12:03 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/19674367.jpg

codestp202
July 31st, 2012, 12:19 PM
This makes me realize how absolutely retarded some drivers and motorcyclists are...

folky15
July 31st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for posting! These are good to watch to remind us to be careful out there.

pjcloninger
July 31st, 2012, 12:47 PM
Was it just me or did about a 1/3 of the people involved run away after the crashes :eek:

Avenged7Fold
July 31st, 2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the videos. It's funny, if you look at every crash... there's always something going on that shouldnt be (except for those poor blind spot crashes from motorcycles being unseen)

Jiggles
July 31st, 2012, 01:02 PM
First vid, 1:52, EPIC 2:45 nearly made it if he just hopped back on at the last second

Why didn't I make the cut :(

Ptdoughnut
July 31st, 2012, 01:17 PM
This makes me realize how absolutely retarded some drivers and motorcyclists are...

Further proving why we have to pretend we are invisible... Some of these people don't even give a F#$K. They must think they own the road. (squids included)

akima
July 31st, 2012, 02:35 PM
Good find!

For some reason watching those videos doesn't scare me away from riding at all. Most of the accidents involved people using their bike in a way I wouldn't: lane splitting too quick, not leaving a big enough distance between them-self and other vehicles and -- in at least 1 case -- not knowing how to steer their motorcycle :eek:

xSean13
July 31st, 2012, 03:10 PM
Good find!

For some reason watching those videos doesn't scare me away from riding at all. Most of the accidents involved people using their bike in a way I wouldn't: lane splitting too quick, not leaving a big enough distance between them-self and other vehicles and -- in at least 1 case -- not knowing how to steer their motorcycle :eek:

I'm subscribed to that youtube channel...they have like 100 compilation car crash videos..mostly from Russia. Great way to spend my day at work!

CZroe
August 1st, 2012, 07:26 AM
First vid, 1:52, EPIC 2:45 nearly made it if he just hopped back on at the last second

Why didn't I make the cut :(

You video didn't pop up in the Russian DVR drivecam pool.

Miles_Prower
August 1st, 2012, 07:51 AM
omg in the first video, 0:25, that poor girl got absolutely wrecked and run down, it was sad :(

fatestkid
August 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM
Can't wait to watch this after work

EthioKnight
August 1st, 2012, 01:26 PM
Can't wait to watch this after work

freaking straight! :mad: I could get canned for watching this here (@work), but I just did...grow a set!
jeez..where have all the nonconforming, rebellious bikers gone to?
don't mind me...have a deadline to meet and am no where close to finishing the job lol.

xSean13
August 1st, 2012, 01:59 PM
freaking straight! :mad: I could get canned for watching this here (@work), but I just did...grow a set!
don't mind me...have a deadline to meet and am no where close to finishing the job lol.

I was watching these & posted these while at work.

lgk
August 1st, 2012, 02:19 PM

some companies block access to sites...
might not be his fault.

fatestkid
August 1st, 2012, 09:15 PM

I don't have access to it at work and because of all the equipment around me there is very weak cell signal. Trust me I tried my best to watch it at work :P

fatestkid
August 1st, 2012, 09:39 PM
Even though I'm loving riding the motorcycle, as a new rider these videos scare me. I have never been scared of anything I've done before and I try my hand at anything extreme (but safe) I can. It seems like they just fall, slide, get hit out of no where.

I've been riding for about a week and have ridden 200kms and I give myself plenty of distance, around 2 cars when I stop. Every time I slow down I look at my mirrors to see that the person behind me is also slowing down. I don't ride at night and I wear full boots, gauntlet gloves and leather jacket. I hope I can continue to enjoy this sport for a long time.

Jiggles
August 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM
Even though I'm loving riding the motorcycle, as a new rider these videos scare me. I have never been scared of anything I've done before and I try my hand at anything extreme (but safe) I can. It seems like they just fall, slide, get hit out of no where.

You should probably check out this thread

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105910

Old Lemon
August 1st, 2012, 10:11 PM
i shoulda been in there too cmon bro

fatestkid
August 1st, 2012, 10:14 PM
You should probably check out this thread

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105910

I have, and I enjoy reading your posts as well. I saw the video, the recovery threads and the criticism you have received. I won't be putting you on ignore even though you want people to :P

Jiggles
August 1st, 2012, 10:19 PM
I won't be putting you on ignore

dick

:p

userjh160
August 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Wow, this definitely opens my eyes to being more careful on the road, thanks for posting these.

azn77
August 7th, 2012, 06:26 PM
nice