View Full Version : Doggie Gopro

Jiggles
August 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM
I tried attaching my gopro to my dogs. First to my chihuahua, she went running off after a piece of food and smacked the camera into 2 chairs and then wouldn't move. Next tried it on my boxer. Once we got outside and he started running and you can't see ****, it was on his neck though so maybe on his back would be better. Then I threw his ass in the pool haha

The waterproof enclosure was on so you can't really hear anything but at the part where I put the gopro on my boxer I told him "go get your leash!"

ZuNuM3eRSPc

CDhf241fXjs

YMCMB
August 8th, 2012, 12:08 PM
LOL The first dog hit the chair and just stopped it looked like a death on GTA lmao. :thumbup:

Lychee
August 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
That's awesome! I want to try it. How did you mount? I have the same white baby gate.

Jiggles
August 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
I took the go pro head mount and kinda just tightened it on them. I think it would work well on the chihuahua but she wouldn't move after she hit the chair with it. For my boxer that was on his neck and there's just too much wiggling with the camera. I might buy one of those dog vests and attach it to his back. It's cool to see the dogs POV

Minikin_Jo
August 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
How cute!

I'm so dizzy now...:sick::yuck:

Jiggles
August 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
LOL The first dog hit the chair and just stopped it looked like a death on GTA lmao. :thumbup:

I just rewatched it and it does. Now I just need a sky view of the poor dead chihuahua :D

akima
August 8th, 2012, 01:23 PM
HA HA HA! Awesome! Not sure why I found that so funny. Dogs are so goofy.

It did now that you mention that!

Skid
August 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM
HAHA The things you come up with to keep yourself entertained...

Jiggles
August 8th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I know right? :rolleyes:

Edited another video with the gopro on ally. It came out better, I had a half hour of footage and it was interesting to see what she does. I edited it down but its still kinda long and I need to go to physical therapy. It's uploading right now should be finished in an hour if anybody gives enough shits to watch it lol

CDhf241fXjs

xSean13
August 8th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I put my Drift on my sister's black lab...he jumped up on the hammock and almost flipped it, was pretty funny. Haven't really got a good way to mount it on him securely.

I was just using the strap head mount/goggle strap thing around his midsection with the camera on his back & it fell around under him and he almost peed on it :P

Jiggles
August 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I put my Drift on my sister's black lab...he jumped up on the hammock and almost flipped it, was pretty funny. Haven't really got a good way to mount it on him securely.

I was just using the strap head mount/goggle strap thing around his midsection with the camera on his back & it fell around under him and he almost peed on it :P

Ya it's hard to get it to stay upright Thr gopro head mount has grip which helpsAnd attracts dog hair lol

xSean13
August 8th, 2012, 05:08 PM
The only bad thing about the drift is that it's pretty low profile, so when I had it on his back, it kept picking up the hair on his back. My sister has a harness/backpack thing for him, so when she finds it I'm gonna rig something up and try again :D

Jiggles
August 8th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Ya I have a contour also but I figured the gopro would stand up better

choneofakind
August 9th, 2012, 05:31 AM
This is great! Once I get a gopro, totally putting it on my greyhound!!
Posted via Mobile Device