December 26th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Second video in this thread:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4712

islanderman7
December 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM
It's official! Green is slow.

kkim
December 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks... I had forgotten about that day. ;)

See me passing the tractor just as the camera went off? That was me testing my jetting out on my green 250R and ran across that 09 limited edition 250R prototype. They are as slow as a tractor... but still faster than the other colors. :D

lavid2002
February 10th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Although the prototype is slow green is the fastest color im afraid.

kkim
February 10th, 2009, 04:29 PM

bwahahahaha... welcome to the forum!! :pound:

OldGuy
February 10th, 2009, 05:58 PM

Obviously another acolyte from the kkim ranks. Bet they drink green KoolAid too.

g21-30
February 10th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Green bites the bullet!

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?p=24196#post24196

lavid2002
February 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Obviously another acolyte from the kkim ranks. Bet they drink green KoolAid too.
How'd you know? :D

kkim
February 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM
:drinkpals:

:partytime10:

Sailariel
February 10th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Green is so fast that you have to take the advanced course to ride one.

kkim
February 10th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Cool, Alex. :)

Have a sip of KoolAid. :cheers:

OldGuy
February 10th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Let me review may basic physics here - granted no one has done it yet but, if a green 250 could travel faster than the speed of light then no "color" would reach the retina so what color would your mind think a green bike was in that state :rolleyes:

kkim
February 10th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Is this a trick question??? GREEN, of course!!! :pound:

OldGuy
February 10th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Wrong ol Camel Breath - the absence of all color is BLACK

kkim
February 10th, 2009, 10:15 PM
In your world, maybe. :rolleyes:

lavid2002
February 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Let me review may basic physics here - granted no one has done it yet but, if a green 250 could travel faster than the speed of light then no "color" would reach the retina so what color would your mind think a green bike was in that state
Simple....just because something is traveling faster than the speed of light doesn't mean its not able to be seen.

Take stars for example. There is reason to beleive many of the stars we look up and see at night are already burnt out. There is no physical matter left of them..they have exploded. But because there so insanely far from the earth the light can take years to reach us. My point being, Just because something is going faster than the speed of light (Or in this case not there at all) doesnt mean the light just goes...oh hes going pretty fast ill just not do anything. The light would still reach the retina.

Im not sure how easy that is to unerstand. Let me give another example thats easier to comprehend. Take a jet for example. Simply put...If the jet travels faster than the speed of sound will it not make any noise at all and we cant tell what kind of sound it makes? Nope. The jet is significantly faster than the speed of sound and instead of making no sound at all the sound simply takes longer to reach where the jet actually is..or was. It kkim were to break the speed of light she would pass you physically...and THEN you would see her passing you.

In a nutshell:Green=Fast. :p

Alex
February 11th, 2009, 10:48 AM
It kkim were to break the speed of light she would pass you physically...and THEN you would see her passing you.

:rotflmao:

(potentially useful link) (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10277)

camaroz1985
February 11th, 2009, 11:34 AM
haha I can see where that might be confusing.

Dave,
Just a hint...minus an X plus a Y.

OldGuy
February 11th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Simple....just because something is traveling faster than the speed of light doesn't mean its not able to be seen.

Take stars for example. There is reason to beleive many of the stars we look up and see at night are already burnt out. There is no physical matter left of them..they have exploded. But because there so insanely far from the earth the light can take years to reach us. My point being, Just because something is going faster than the speed of light (Or in this case not there at all) doesnt mean the light just goes...oh hes going pretty fast ill just not do anything. The light would still reach the retina.

Im not sure how easy that is to unerstand. Let me give another example thats easier to comprehend. Take a jet for example. Simply put...If the jet travels faster than the speed of sound will it not make any noise at all and we cant tell what kind of sound it makes? Nope. The jet is significantly faster than the speed of sound and instead of making no sound at all the sound simply takes longer to reach where the jet actually is..or was. It kkim were to break the speed of light she would pass you physically...and THEN you would see her passing you.

In a nutshell:Green=Fast. :p

Ah there is the fallacy in your logic - the light from the stars is traveling at the speed of light not faster than it.

And kkim "she" and "her"? :eek: Kelly what are doing that has now led two people to assign you an incorrect gender :eyebrows:

lavid2002
February 11th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Lol sorry I dont have in depth conversations with kkim about his gender. I made an assumption with the name as kKIM and the name:kelly...nevermind.

Indeed the stars aren't moving faster than the speed of light. Let me find an article to back up my rebuttle. :P

Cant find one...apparently not allot fo things move faster thn the speed of light :p

kkim
February 11th, 2009, 01:56 PM
apparently not allot fo things move faster thn the speed of light :p

...cept' green bikes! :ride:

Sailariel
February 11th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Cool, Alex. :)

Have a sip of KoolAid. :cheers:

Thanks, Kelly. I like green beer as well after my rides.