View Full Version : Just got my Area P exhaust

staulkor
August 21st, 2012, 09:34 PM
Rejetted and turned her over and she ran beautifully. Just got the idle tuned and will sync the carbs. Unfortunately, the one night I do work on the bike, Arizona decides its going to rain...

Anyway, here is just a quick video. More will come in the next day or so.

diGg5DtCwHY

EMSRacer07
August 21st, 2012, 11:20 PM
sounds good. And yeah how about that rain. Was no better here in Tucson either.

Jiggles
August 21st, 2012, 11:26 PM
Very disappointing, you should have got a 2bros slip on so that people will turn their head and go "Wow look at that guy, if I could measure coolness with how loud his bike is then my brain would explode"

:thumbup:

menikmati
August 22nd, 2012, 12:03 AM
Very disappointing, you should have got a 2bros slip on so that people will turn their head and go "Wow look at that guy, if I could measure coolness with how loud his bike is then my brain would explode"

:thumbup:

What about a custom MGP Growler that faces forward?

On a side note, I've contacted Kerry and will be in the next batch of 18" mid-high race mount exhausts.

Jiggles
August 22nd, 2012, 12:15 AM
Hey look

choneofakind
August 23rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
Hey look

you have way too much time if you really split that sentence up between all those threads... :rolleyes:

ForceofWill
August 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
What about a custom MGP Growler that faces forward?

On a side note, I've contacted Kerry and will be in the next batch of 18" mid-high race mount exhausts.

The only way to go IMO :thumbup: You won't regret it.

Jiggles
August 23rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
you have way too much time if you really split that sentence up between all those threads... :rolleyes:

I think you have too much time if u noticed it :rolleyes:

choneofakind
August 23rd, 2012, 08:18 PM
I think you have too much time if u noticed it :rolleyes:

bah!

Jiggles
August 23rd, 2012, 08:27 PM
I only did it because if you look at the bottom of the thread it says related threads area p area p area p area p