View Full Version : How about some BLING

grandmaster
December 30th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Got some new stuff for me and the Ninja today...not much, but i want someone to be jealous ;)

Some Gwoves most comfortable pair I could find...
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2259/002copycv6.jpg
Jacket, it's Frank Thomas, has all the pads and a zip in/out liner for summer winter riding.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9369/003copyjs9.jpg

Flush mount Signals
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5476/006copyln4.jpg

And wheel stripes, Green of course, because it is the fastest of the colors, ask kim. I don't have pictures but you all know what they look like.

Forgot to add: I will be purchasing the HID kit probably within the next 2 weeks or so. And if you all were wondering I got this for a killer deal...Under 100 bucks for everything you see.

minizoom
January 2nd, 2009, 03:22 PM
How did the D lights fit? Did it fit perfectly in the hole?

grandmaster
January 2nd, 2009, 07:00 PM
Haven't gotten to install them yet, I am in Salt Lake right now and I head back to St. George (where my bike is) on sunday...possibly installing them monday. I will take pictures and let ya know how it goes.

workdaddy
January 3rd, 2009, 09:39 AM
Levi... Welcome to Salt lake... How did you like the snow lastnight? Hey when you get them lights on... lets see a post. I plan on doing that to mine before next spring... The smoke will look good too!
Safe travels home tomorrow... they claim it's going to snow again tonight?

grandmaster
January 3rd, 2009, 01:55 PM
Thanks, the snow was coming down last night, it was pretty insane. I am no stranger to the snow cuz i used to live here, but not driving in it forever then coming into that was a little different. When it snows in St. George (which isn't often) they close everything because we dont have plows. I will post up some pictures for sure when I get them on, Hopefully they work out okay and install goes smoothly. Anyone want a writeup? It should be simple enough, but is someone wants one I could do one.

BTW over the summer I will be riding my bike back and forth, maybe we could hit up the canyon while I am down??

kkim
January 3rd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Levi,

Any good, clear DIYs with pictures would be appreciated. :)

grandmaster
January 3rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
Will do, I will try and have it posted sometime next week, but It might be a little longer to get up with school starting and everything.

workdaddy
January 4th, 2009, 07:08 AM
*SNIP SNIP*
BTW over the summer I will be riding my bike back and forth, maybe we could hit up the canyon while I am down??

Sure nuff... We had some good meet ups last summer.... there are some threads that my buddy and I did over @ that "Other" forum.... ;) will post some here when we start hittin' it up again.

grandmaster
January 5th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Well I tryed to install the blinkers today and they do not work. They look like they are designed to fit in the hole in the fairings, but they are too big. So I will be returning them and ordering some different ones. stay tuned.

minizoom
January 5th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Well I tryed to install the blinkers today and they do not work. They look like they are designed to fit in the hole in the fairings, but they are too big. So I will be returning them and ordering some different ones. stay tuned.

That sucks! I been looking for some decent looking lights and some far nothing.

grandmaster
January 5th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Same here, I am gonna do some more searching and i will post what I come up with.

grandmaster
January 27th, 2009, 12:06 AM
HID's were installed last night and they are fantastic!! 3 thumbs up ;) My new helmet showed up today, I will get pictures up tomorrow if I get a minute. As well as pictures of the bike (after I clean it)

Still on the list
1. Pay bike off
2. Flush mount signals
3. Fender eliminator
4. Clip-ons
5. exhaust /jets
6. Double bubble windscreen
7. Saddle bags/tank bag
8. a 600 ;) haha jk love the ninjette

List goes on I am sure, just can't think of anything right now