View Full Version : Crispy Ninjette

Alex
September 6th, 2012, 11:23 AM
OK, whose was this?

http://i.imgur.com/Qilk5.jpg

Was linked on a reddit thread about a boyfriend caught cheating getting his motorcycle torched by the soon-to-be-ex. (who knows whether the story has anything to do with the picture).

ryan.chin
September 6th, 2012, 11:24 AM
OK, whose was this?

http://i.imgur.com/Qilk5.jpg

Was linked on a reddit thread about a boyfriend caught cheating getting his motorcycle torched by the soon-to-be-ex. (who knows whether the story has anything to do with the picture).

I thought I deleted all those pictures...

alex.s
September 6th, 2012, 11:26 AM
"For sale: 2012 ninja 250, low miles, needs new rubber. $2500. NO NEGOTIATING."

Kevin2109
September 6th, 2012, 11:27 AM
"This thing is HOT!"

Fappy
September 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Hmmm... A cheap way to streetfighter mod :P

Jiggles
September 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM
She probably just wanted to wash the bike for him but typical woman, all she knows how to do is cook

lgk
September 6th, 2012, 12:12 PM
how much for the bird cage?

but seriously, why would some burn a bike?
thats like torturing a persons puppy, chick is pure evil...

flynjay
September 6th, 2012, 12:21 PM
So boyfriend is caught doing something unsavory but legal.

Girlfriend commits felony.

Sounds legit.

Kevin2109
September 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM

Girlfriend commits felony.

Sounds legit.

Welcome to women logic :p

csmith12
September 6th, 2012, 12:51 PM

Legality only applies depending on who's laws your looking at. Think about it..... Women can be judge, jury and executioner.

lgk
September 6th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Legality only applies depending on who's laws your looking at. Think about it..... Women can be judge, jury and executioner.

you mean we don't get a trial with a neutral judge, a jury of our peers, and we're not immune to cruel and unusual punishment....

life sucks when you have a relationship with a dictator.

choneofakind
September 6th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Women can be judge, jury and executioner.

*shivers*

bfpower
September 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Insert obligatory [you.] post indicating this is your bike.

lgk
September 6th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Insert obligatory [you.] post indicating this is your bike.

its 's bike.

Jiggles
September 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Can't believe 's girl got so mad that we were banging eachother

csmith12
September 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Lol, don't even joke about it being my bike. My wife would soooooo do that. She says anything to keep me from spending any more $$ on bike stuff until next year.

bfpower
September 6th, 2012, 01:37 PM
that was sarcasm... but jiggles, i'm kicking your ***. lol

Monkeytofu
September 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Good thing he owned a pregen, that's only like 500 dollars worth of damages at most.

Alex
September 6th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Looks like a 08-12 new-gen to me, tank shape and no exhaust on left side?

Jiggles
September 6th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Looks like a 08-12 new-gen to me, tank shape and no exhaust on left side?

It's so ugly we are all just assuming its a pregen

choneofakind
September 6th, 2012, 02:14 PM
:laugh:

:(

sheH4TEme2
September 6th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Haha, that is not my bike.

edit: wow, i'm such a newb, I get it now.

NevadaWolf
September 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
The only prob with using the "you" is when you use pronouns.

Maybe whoever torched it just hated the paint job and figured they'd start over vs reprinting the poor bike.

Ausoi
September 6th, 2012, 03:46 PM
its 's bike.

Wait a minute, someone else on this forum has the name Ausoi? Cause i thought I was unique.

NM, I think i got it. You clever dick.

Alex
September 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
http://fantagethebest.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/not-a-beautiful-unique-snowflake.jpg?w=480

Even you, . :)

NevadaWolf
September 6th, 2012, 06:57 PM
http://fantagethebest.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/not-a-beautiful-unique-snowflake.jpg?w=480

Even you, . :)

FullMetal Alchemist FTW!!

Sorry, now back to your regularly scheduled thread....

Goom
September 10th, 2012, 06:41 AM
She probably just wanted to wash the bike for him but typical woman, all she knows how to do is cook

Wheeeew!!! Jiggles made a funny that I actually appreciated! lol

And in case there is still any doubt, you can see the black/chrome can showing through the frame. Poor newgen.

bdavison
September 10th, 2012, 07:22 AM
For Sale by , project bike needs a little work. Girlfriend comes with purchase.

Cazper
September 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I would be pissed if a woman did this to me... be pissed off about cheating... got it... leave me... don't destroy my things :mad::mad:

jmisto
September 11th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Wow. That's pretty extreme! I would have just sold it for $150. THAT would sting. (kidding)

On another note, I've got to get off this forum for now. It's time to vacuum and I've got cupcakes baking in the oven. :)

cuz
September 11th, 2012, 01:06 PM
R y'all talking about me???:confused::confused::confused:

lgk
September 11th, 2012, 01:21 PM
yea, got a psycho girlfriend

Darkspy72
September 12th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I don't believe it. It looks to me like the bike was stripped then set on fire. First: the plastic fairings/rubber grips should melt not burn, or at the very least melt THEN burn causing a goopy mess. Second: are you trying to tell me that this fire was so incredible it left absolutely no trace of seat, lights, fairings, grips and mirrors but somehow left the wheels in near perfect condition? My theory: it was wrecked, striped for parts, then doused in gas and lit for a photo op.

Boom King
September 12th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Noob oil change gone wrong. The psycho girlfriend was just a convenient cover up.

CZroe
September 29th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I don't believe it. It looks to me like the bike was stripped then set on fire. First: the plastic fairings/rubber grips should melt not burn, or at the very least melt THEN burn causing a goopy mess. Second: are you trying to tell me that this fire was so incredible it left absolutely no trace of seat, lights, fairings, grips and mirrors but somehow left the wheels in near perfect condition? My theory: it was wrecked, striped for parts, then doused in gas and lit for a photo op.
Firstly, it hasn't been established the the pic has anything to do with the story. Second, the fire was clearly intentional: The kickstand was down though the bike was on its side and the tires are unevenly burned where gas was clearly poured and burned on the ground, front and rear. The person burning it probably kept pouring gasoline on the parts that would burn/melt, like the seat and fairings. Note: None was poured on the plastic-housed speedometer meter gear on the front wheel hub and it remains. Also, note that the fork protectors fins were clearly melted off (makes it look more like a pregen). If it was hot enough to remove the paint from the tank and all plastic from the forks, it was easily enough to burn the rest of the plastic/rubber. Even the frame caps are gone. As for the mess: just what do you think all that is on the ground? If they stripped/removed the rubber coolant hoses, why did they leave the metal ones? Also, it may not have had all the fairings even if 100% legit (lots don't). They didn't even remove the exhaust (black with silver cap) or the front brake rotor. To me, this bike looks genuinely burned and not stripped then burned.

FullMetal Alchemist FTW!!

Sorry, now back to your regularly scheduled thread....

No, the Fight Club reference is FTW. FMA is LAME and I cringe to see it mixed with such lameness. You are lame and you should feel lame! /Zoidberg