View Full Version : Riding the twisties

psych0hans
September 9th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Really crappy video, from a really crappy camera... But that's me riding the twisties...

POV3NUKrL70

choneofakind
September 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Lot of traffic on that road.

CC Cowboy
September 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Don't forget to watch out for cows (and elephants).

alex.s
September 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM
interesting way people drive there.

hirubhaiambani
September 9th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Hans bhai…you may be the first motovlogger from India….lol

Where is this? Matheran/Lonavala/Khandala? Yeoor hills? SGNP? Looks lush during the monsoon...

csmith12
September 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM

ikr.....

psych0hans
September 9th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Lot of traffic on that road.
Yeah, especially being a weekend lots of people go away to these places, though most stretches aren't nearly this crowded. My piece of S%#T camera only lets me record 5mins at a time... lol Already bought a new one, just waiting to get it...

Don't forget to watch out for cows (and elephants).
What can I say, this is India... lol

Interesting is not the word... People seriously lack any kind of etiquette here... Its quiet shameful...

Hans bhai…you may be the first motovlogger from India….lol

Where is this? Matheran/Lonavala/Khandala? Yeoor hills? SGNP? Looks lush during the monsoon...
Thanks brother... This is on the way from Rudrapur, Uttarakhand to Mukteshwar. Quiet a scenic ride with loads and loads of twisties. Can't really go above 30-40mph, but it's real fun!!!

Once again, I apologize for the poor quality of the video, will make a new one as soon as I get my new camera. It's no go pro, but the reviews looked good enough... Gear-Pro High-Definition Sport Action Camera (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008JFS5W8/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41b%2B3X%2BuOgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

gt_turbo
September 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM
had to stop watching it after 10 secs. almost had a seizure.