View Full Version : Pics from rides in '08

workdaddy
January 2nd, 2009, 09:48 AM
I know alot of us received our lil rockets threw out the year, but I would love to see a section of some of your best pictures that you have available of yours either from a ride or just favorite pictures... I'll start:

Here in Salt Lake City, UT the canyons are amazin' for riding. Within 15~20 minutes you can be in wonderland....:thumbup:
Black one is mine, Blue one is/was a friends~upgraded to Z1K

Alex
January 2nd, 2009, 09:51 AM
Beautiful pics, Dave!

workdaddy
January 2nd, 2009, 09:56 AM
Thanks, I love the scenic pics best... They make the bike even more sexy then they all ready are.. I know, it's hard.
I would love for kelly to post some of his bike with the ocean view... Hint Hint Kelly;)

minizoom
January 2nd, 2009, 10:05 AM
Those are awesome pic's!

I'd be afraid to ride up in the mountains this time of year though.

kkim
January 2nd, 2009, 10:10 AM
Dave,

I would, if I had any of the bike at the beach, but sadly I don't. :(

I'll get some in the near future (you're not the only one that's asked for beach pictures), but damn if it's not been raining here almost everyday for the last couple of weeks. :rain:

Beautiful pics of your bike. :thumbup:

workdaddy
January 2nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
Those are awesome pic's!

I'd be afraid to ride up in the mountains this time of year though.

Yeah, when the sun is out and the roads are dry it aint bad.... I believe the pix were takin in april/may time.... still chilly though.

Dave,

I would, if I had any of the bike at the beach, but sadly I don't. :(

I'll get some in the near future (you're not the only one that's asked for beach pictures), but damn if it's not been raining here almost everyday for the last couple of weeks. :rain:

Beautiful pics of your bike. :thumbup:

Too bad on the rain, we've had snow... When the rain stops, I think it is time for you to take a road trip to the beach... For our sake and yours:thumbup: