View Full Version : 2013 Ninja 300 color schemes

zenn92
September 13th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Hi everyone!

Hopefully i'll be getting this sweet ninja 300 for my first bike next year.
The bike seems to be the perfect bike for me, and it also looks good as hell.

However, i have a question regarding the colors - i live in Europe, and as of now only the green and the black one has been announced - which is too bad because i really love the white and the special edition one.

So my question is, is there any hope i might see the lime/ebony or white edition on the EU website anytime soon along with prices etc., or am i going to be stuck with the green or black one?

..also, who makes these decisions? just straight up cruel not to give us a chance at the white one :(

regards from norway

zenn92

Alex
September 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Who knows? :idunno: I'm disappointed that I won't be able to get a white one with ABS the first year.

Jiggles
September 16th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Just slip the dealer $100 and tell him to switch the tank/fairings on 2 300s ;)

Heed
September 16th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Only solid colors in the U.S. as of now are white and black. )-:

I like white b/c it's more visible, I like black b/c it won't show damage/dirt as much. Red is the balanced solution to that but isn't an option. Fuuuuuu

Warstrider
September 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM
How about repainting existing model? see images

Heed
September 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM
how bout no =/

Warstrider
September 16th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Why not? I think yellow is pretty cool. I would buy one in a second.

Bristecom
September 16th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Kawasaki usually seems to screw everyone on colors outside of Japan.

kcaja1
September 17th, 2012, 05:45 AM
I like the the green scheme on this 300. That will probably my next color

rusninja
September 17th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Who knows? :idunno: I'm disappointed that I won't be able to get a white one with ABS the first year.

Do you think theyll sell a abs kit :D?

LoneRonin
September 17th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Only solid colors in the U.S. as of now are white and black. )-:

I like white b/c it's more visible, I like black b/c it won't show damage/dirt as much. Red is the balanced solution to that but isn't an option. Fuuuuuu

We got red in Canada, non ABS...

zenn92
September 17th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Sent Kawasaki Europe an email yesterday asking if there was a possibility to see 2013 Ninja 300 SE launched in europe this year. They replied that they were unable to confirm or deny a SE launch in europe this year.

I dont know how i should interpret this, but i guess we probably won't get the SE.

Guess i'll get the green ABS version then :)

Cazper
September 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
The Green/Black SE is freakin' sexy... I'm a lil jelly of anyone just starting off now and being able to get this bike. I wouldn't trade mine for one as I'm ready for a bigger bike... but I almost wish I was starting out now instead of a few years ago!!! :thumbup: