View Full Version : CMVA round #1 250SS Race #1 forward camera

rojoracing53
September 26th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Alright here is the first race of the weekend and my first 250 ninja race ever, you'll notice I down shift going into the 3rd to last turn(left hander) taking the rpms strait 13,000 I stopped down shifting the after this race. I also short shifted a couple times going into the bowl but stopped doing that as well after this race. I was still learning the courses shift points because I had just taken my 15-42 gearing off and gone back to 14-45. Notice the top speed difference heading down the back strait when I'm out front then when I'm drafting 3rd place. Sorry for the vibration mid corner, that's my front end chattering because the stock suspension is to soft.

qdRNjpMNEUc

csmith12
September 26th, 2012, 05:49 AM
http://www.nme.com/boards/images/smilies/werd.gif

Nemesis
September 26th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Great race!

Not sure if you felt it Jason but the reason why I ran off/wide through T3 was because a gust of wind came out of nowhere punting me to the left, preventing me from leaning/cornering. Scared the hell outta me.

rojoracing53
September 26th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Great race!

Not sure if you felt it Jason but the reason why I ran off/wide through T3 was because a gust of wind came out of nowhere punting me to the left, preventing me from leaning/cornering. Scared the hell outta me.

I knew you where going wide as soon as you tipped in you were just to far off the apex, at least you kept it on the asphalt unlike me.

Nemesis
September 26th, 2012, 08:07 AM
I have a habit of running off the track. Twice I ran off the whole weekend - 1st one disqualifying me and the 2nd in the last race.

I suck!

rojoracing53
September 26th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I have a habit of running off the track. Twice I ran off the whole weekend - 1st one disqualifying me and the 2nd in the last race.

I suck!

It looked to me both times you ran off you simply lost a little focus and missed your timing going into the turn. It's easy to do when you pushing new lap records every lap but now even 2:05's should be easy for you to do without pushing. I believe 2:01's are a real possibility with the right chassis setup.

Nemesis
September 26th, 2012, 08:52 AM
You're right...I do lose focus a lot. Especially around the 3 lap or after because I get tired real fast. See guys, I am a 3 lap wonder! My trackday and qualifying sessions are all 3 laps. LOL

Getting old sux.

dino74
September 26th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the vid!

Dmented
October 17th, 2012, 06:19 AM
SOMEBODY wasn't lying about the:
HERO3 Black Edition

gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition

UGH... I JUST got a Hero2!

StephenA
October 17th, 2012, 09:58 PM