View Full Version : My pride and joy... that was materialistic...

TnNinjaGirl
January 7th, 2009, 05:43 AM
If we could all NOT laugh at the picture of me it'd be greatly appreciated. lol

MrTiddles
January 7th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I've always loved the black Ninjas. Still torn over that vs. my blue one.

Alex
January 7th, 2009, 09:01 AM
:kewlpics: I can only imagine them being nicer if you had one of those faster red ones. :D :thumbup:

MrTiddles
January 7th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Hey! You used that pic in MY thread, Alex!

CHEATER!

Alex
January 7th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Seth, I apologize for giving you the impression you were special. In no way did I mean it. :rotflmao:

BlueTyke
January 7th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Corey Beth that a very beautiful bike you have there!! And you look pretty happy to be on it!

MrTiddles
January 7th, 2009, 09:53 AM
/me cries profusely

Sorry to hijack your thread, TnNinjaGirl. Back to business everyone.

CRXTrek
January 7th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Nice bike :cool:
With your bike being an 09.
Is the paint metalflaked?

I read where they were , but have haven't
seen one up close. They have changed all
the other colors for the 09's

TnNinjaGirl
January 7th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Yes it is called Diablo Black Metallic or something crazy like that. So now I have like a black stealth devil machine. Kinda intense.

Sucks for repairs though. But oh well, whatcha gonna do?

I'll get some new pics up soon. So far i took the fender off and my frame sliders will be in soon. Other than than and a few scratches it's all stock.

Strider
January 9th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Sweet ride , Be proud of it :)

I adore the black, but wish mine was blue
But I plan to buy a Green in 2010 ... silly huh?

TnNinjaGirl
January 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Don't they have that crazy paint that changes colors? Or, better yet, get all of the colors. Ta da!! Then when you are feeling stealthy one day you can be, blue the next, or pull a Kermit the Frog and be home free. Win win situation as they say.

Oh, and I checked today. The entire only made 2 metallic black colors since 2005 I think it was. The paint code on mine is 606. The other metallic black is B5 I think is what it was. That's what the paint store told me. $41 for a half pint of Global 606 Metallic Black. From what I understand though, Global is one of the best paints you can buy. Kawsaki has the paint code as a different number, so you have to cross reference in it PPG, DuPont, Global, etc...

Strider
January 9th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I'll just keeping hoping to hit the major lottery jackpot and then I can buy ALL colors :)

Sailariel
January 11th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Our dealer just got an 09 in black. That is an incredible looking paint job. I think if I had one, I would seriously consider taking it to a custom car painter and have it hand pin striped in silver. I plan to have my green one pin striped in black--nothing major--just accents to bring out the "architectual features."