lgk
September 29th, 2012, 03:17 PM
what did i just watch.?

CC Cowboy
September 29th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I'm down wit dat

PistolPete93
September 29th, 2012, 04:54 PM
That ****ing bitch! I gave that to Nicki for her birthday and she regifted it!

Kevin2109
September 29th, 2012, 08:42 PM
I want purple underwear now... And wear my shirt like that... And a ugly black bitch...

Jiggles
September 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
This video fills me with disappointment.

lgk
September 29th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I want purple underwear now... And wear my shirt like that... And a ugly black bitch...

live in the ghetto like i did.

you too, can live the life...except you won't get no free car though...

Jiggles
September 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
live in the ghetto like i did.

you too, can live the life...except you won't get no free car though...

Obviously you haven't been selling enough of your CDs to passersby

lgk
September 29th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Obviously you haven't been selling enough of your CDs to passersby

believe me, i tried.....

dude's kept saying the vocals sounded like a broken record but the beat was cool, lol.

psych0hans
September 29th, 2012, 09:01 PM
:( its got three wheels and seats? GTFO!!! Lol

Jono
September 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Lil Wayne, You didn't get the memo, put both arms through the sleeve holes.

lgk
September 29th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Lil Wayne, You didn't get the memo, put both arms through the sleeve holes.

why, its hot outside...

Jono
September 29th, 2012, 09:39 PM
So don't wear a shirt!

lgk
September 29th, 2012, 09:45 PM
you obviously don't get the practicality of wearing your shirt this way...

Jiggles
September 29th, 2012, 10:05 PM
One nip out, one nip tucked,

s'how I roll

cerberusrex25
September 29th, 2012, 10:09 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/408910_4337747489134_1418722365_n.jpg

Graugaard
September 30th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Have always hated nicki, or what her old style "your love" so on was nice, but the new ****? I DONT UNDERSTAND SHE CAN MAKE MONEY?! Who support songs like "stupid hoe" or "starships" they are insanly bad.. love the fail where she is about to give lilwayne a hug and he just leaves to look at the back haha... he is happy. but aint happy to tears, rich people are spoiled, he could have bought one for himself if he would. i mean wtf..

rjones91
October 1st, 2012, 06:32 PM

Was this really called for. I actually resent this as I am a black female and no woman whether black or white or whatever her nationality may be deserves to be called a b*tch.

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 06:37 PM
Was this really called for. I actually resent this as I am a black female and no woman whether black or white or whatever her nationality may be deserves to be called a b*tch.

And no man deserves to be called a jerk

And shouldn't you be hating on lil wayne? I mean all he does is call women bitches and black people *****s

choneofakind
October 1st, 2012, 06:41 PM
I think his T-Rex is cool. :)

rjones91
October 1st, 2012, 07:01 PM

And shouldn't you be hating on lil wayne? I mean all he does is call women bitches and black people *****s

No, as I don't listen to nor buy any of lil wayne albums. I don't know what he calls anyone. But I do know what I read on here and I stand by what I said. It was disrespectful and if lil wayne does it, he is wrong as well. The poster has a right to say what he wants and I have a right to voice my distaste in the words he chose.

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM

ohhh god... I'll refrain from saying anything so I dont aggravate you more

Thank you :thumbup:

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 07:12 PM
No, as I don't listen to nor buy any of lil wayne albums. I don't know what he calls anyone. But I do know what I read on here and I stand by what I said. It was disrespectful and if lil wayne does it, he is wrong as well. The poster has a right to say what he wants and I have a right to voice my distaste in the words he chose.

I'm curious, would you be upset if he called a man an asshole? Why not?

rjones91
October 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM
ohhh god... I'll refrain from saying anything so I dont aggravate you more

I'm not aggravated about anything, but as a female and a black one at that...it was offensive what you said.

rjones91
October 1st, 2012, 07:24 PM
I'm curious, would you be upset if he called a man an asshole? Why not?

Obviously you are missing the point.

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 07:32 PM

I'm not missing the point. You let labels define you and if those labels are used negatively it offends you even if its not an insult pointed at you. I don't get mad if some girl says "that guy is an asshole" because I don't let that define who I am.

rjones91
October 1st, 2012, 07:55 PM
I'm not missing the point. You let labels define you and if those labels are used negatively it offends you even if its not an insult pointed at you. I don't get mad if some girl says "that guy is an asshole" because I don't let that define who I am.

As I said you are missing the point. His label defined me 50% as I am black but any woman should take offense to anyone using the b word even if its not directed at them. No point going back and forth as none of your rationales on the subject can compare to him calling her a Black B*tch. Even if he was referring to Lindsey Lohan as a White B*tch I would be offended. You're looking at it as a man hence your response.

But whatever.

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM
You're looking at it as a man hence your response.

LAWL, are men and women supposed to think differently? Way to stereotype genders :lol: Your points are invalid

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 08:07 PM
As I said you are missing the point. His label defined me 50% as I am black but any woman should take offense to anyone using the b word even if its not directed at them. No point going back and forth as none of your rationales on the subject can compare to him calling her a Black B*tch. Even if he was referring to Lindsey Lohan as a White B*tch I would be offended. You're looking at it as a man hence your response.

But whatever.

Should not every man be offended then if a woman says Johnny Depp is a dick? I don't understand the hypersensitivity to an insult directed at someone else but maybe I'm thinking about it too logically.

What if I call Kevin a bitch? Would that offend you? He is a little bitch afterall (luv u kevin nohomo ;) http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/most%20used%20pics/25b26a1c.gif)

And I'm not trying to be a dick, nor a bitch to you, I'm genuinely trying to understand this. It's like when a caller on loveline says "my gf's ***** smells bad" and Simone takes offense to it. (Psycho Mike and Dr. Drew were as confused as I am :lol:)

psych0hans
October 1st, 2012, 08:15 PM

You ride a CBR your point is invalid.

00NissanNinja
October 1st, 2012, 08:24 PM
Oh **** the retard is out of jail:eek: I didn't know.

and IDK the way you worded it kevin it sounded like you referring to all black women as bitches since you said I want...ugly black bitch. So I can understand what rjones91 is coming from.

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 08:29 PM
Oh **** the retard is out of jail:eek: I didn't know.

Retard? Thats disrespectful

and IDK the way you worded it kevin it sounded like you referring to all black women as bitches since you said I want...ugly black bitch. So I can understand what rjones91 is coming from.

Not really because I was pointing out things in the video that I wanted, and the black bitch (Nicki) was one of them. Make sense?

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM

**** you asshole I was gna say that! :lol:

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 08:32 PM
**** you asshole I was gna say that! :lol:

did you just call all men assholes? :lol: :thumbup:

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 08:38 PM
No just you ;)

Alex
October 1st, 2012, 08:41 PM
Kevin - you're out of line, and coming across as young and dumb. Apologize, or take a 2-week break. I've also grown tired of your avatars, and your half-naked women are no longer permitted here.

Jiggles, you're backing the wrong horse here.

adouglas
October 1st, 2012, 08:47 PM
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 08:55 PM
I apologize if "black bitch" came off as offensive, it was meant as a joke to the stupid video. I love women, and black women, no hate

As for the half naked women... Kinda funny, because 75% of this forum enjoys it

Alex
October 1st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Sometimes it's not about the 75%.

00NissanNinja
October 1st, 2012, 09:00 PM

Dude Lil Wayne is totally retarded haven't you heard him talk its all screwed up and slurred Lol.

massacremasses
October 1st, 2012, 09:03 PM
come on Kevin, hasnt the OWS movement taught you anything. Its about the 99%

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 09:05 PM
Dude Lil Wayne is totally retarded haven't you heard him talk its all screwed up and slurred Lol.

Agreed, most mainstream rappers are terrible. Gimme some Chili Peppers :)

00NissanNinja
October 1st, 2012, 09:07 PM
Chili Peppers

Ohh I do like the chilli peppers just reminded me they released some tracks that didn't get released on the "I'm with you" album gotta pick those up.

Jiggles
October 1st, 2012, 09:10 PM
Damn, I wish I drove a car so I could listen to them :(

00NissanNinja
October 1st, 2012, 09:14 PM
SENA smh5=quality music beamed to your helmet haha although still bumps better in the cage (well sound system in my car isn't stock anymore)

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 09:21 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwllig8Yhe1qhwaxg.png

:lol:

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 09:23 PM
come on Kevin, hasnt the OWS movement taught you anything. Its about the 99%

http://www.xerxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/the-juan-percent.jpg

Kevin2109
October 1st, 2012, 09:26 PM
PERFECT meme

http://us9.memecdn.com/nicki-minaj_o_303297.jpg

alex.s
October 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
kevin is racist. he wont date white people! farthest i've gotten was nuts to butt on the bike :(

Kevin2109
October 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
kevin is racist. he wont date white people! farthest i've gotten was nuts to butt on the bike :(

:lol:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/157/122/f.gif

There are a few white chicks that I find attractive... Its rare though

dirty nasty
October 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM

Hey bitch! Ever hear of a double standard!?

As for the video...I wish someone would give me a $70000 vehicle. Although I don't think that counts as a motorcycle. I see more than 2 wheels, no? I dunno, really didn't pay attention to the video.

Alex
October 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
dirty nasty is on a month break. No warnings left in this thread.

Alex
October 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Correction. His ban has been doubled to 2 months for trying to set up a duplicate account.

MotoXGirl
October 2nd, 2012, 08:27 PM
what did i just watch.?
This made me lol. XD

I saw 2 of those bikes go by this summer! They look so exotic!

psych0hans
October 2nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
This made me lol. XD

How are the bikes? Please explain to me how a contraption with 2 side by side seats and 3 wheels can be termed as "bikes"? :confused:

Old Lemon
October 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
sooooooo who are those people?

MotoXGirl
October 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
How are the bikes? Please explain to me how a contraption with 2 side by side seats and 3 wheels can be termed as "bikes"? :confused:

Ummm they call ATV's "bikes" where I'm from..... If that helps any.

Kevin2109
October 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
This made me lol. XD

idk if I would call it a bike but I think they are pretty freaking sweet

Ummm they call ATV's "bikes" where I'm from..... If that helps any.

People also call SUV's, trucks, doesnt me they are right :p

kingkang204
October 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
Just because you don't like the thing someone produces isn't really a good reason to throw inflammatory language around. I don't really care for her music, but thats my preference. You're preference isn't the preference of everyone, thus the multiple genres of music.

As far as the T-Rex, I don't call that a motorcycle. If 3-wheeled things such as a Gold Wing with an additional rear wheel is classified as a trike, the reversed configuration (2 in the front and 1 in the back) would be equally classified as a trike.

psych0hans
October 2nd, 2012, 10:49 PM
As far as the T-Rex, I don't call that a motorcycle. If 3-wheeled things such as a Gold Wing with an additional rear wheel is classified as a trike, the reversed configuration (2 in the front and 1 in the back) would be equally classified as a trike.

let's call it an EKIRT and be done with it :D

thisisbenji
October 3rd, 2012, 05:50 AM
All this % talk reminds me of Mitt's 47% line...

MotoXGirl
October 3rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
Exactly. Who cares what people call it.

It's a speedmobile!!! :P

choneofakind
October 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM

Well that's closer than calling an ATV a bike. The '97 Tahoe we have is the same chassis/engine/transmission/suspension as a Silverado/Sierra. Only difference is that the Tahoe has a different body stuck on it. It's a truck.

Idk about newer full-size SUV's (not talking wimpy little cross-overs) but the older ones are trucks.

Jiggles
October 3rd, 2012, 07:26 PM
dirty nasty is on a month break. No warnings left in this thread.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/most%20used%20pics/oguLt_zpsda663d79.gif

Correction. His ban has been doubled to 2 months for trying to set up a duplicate account.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/most%20used%20pics/4419583L0nT7GR_zpsc30f2e3b.gif

Goom
October 3rd, 2012, 09:16 PM
If it makes anyone any happier, the T-Rex is a 1400cc Kawasaki. It's also registered as a motorcycle.

Jiggles
October 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
Turbo busa smartcar is cooler

CdJ84nho3_k

Goom
October 3rd, 2012, 09:45 PM

CdJ84nho3_k

Best use of a Hyabusa AND a Smart Car. Proof that two wrongs can make a right. I used to watch that video all the time. The awesomeness of it made me giggle like a little girl. :D

Gurk
October 3rd, 2012, 10:53 PM
OP, that video..........

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25249770.jpg

Gurk
October 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Btw, I'm the 25% that dislikes Kev's avatars.

Not cause they're half naked, but cause they are fuglaaaaaaay as hell.

(but i'll keep offending 100% of em by my awesome face in my avatar.)

massacremasses
October 4th, 2012, 07:13 AM

CdJ84nho3_k

agreed.

Kevin2109
October 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM

CdJ84nho3_k

Dude, smart cars are the ****. I would love to own one with a busa engine in it, would be the perfect commuter car lol

I got to drive this bad boy around for a month. It was on race rubber, custom exhaust, bigger turbo, head work done, brakes, race rims (lighter) and a full suspension kit! It was such a blast, it was a tuning companies car and they let my boss use it while his car got worked on, then he got his car back, and they let us keep the smart car for a month :lol:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/167997_140664382658474_1929856_n.jpg

I did this in it around a friends car (sadly not a hot chick :( )

-DHq86W8IZ8

GreenNinja
October 4th, 2012, 10:50 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/most%20used%20pics/4419583L0nT7GR_zpsc30f2e3b.gif

This gif made me LOL at work!!!