View Full Version : My '05 ex250

P1NDLESK1N
January 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM
My own little ninja the day I got it. :D
I rolled her into the backyard, whipped out the cell phone, and took a few pics.
Since then I added some asiancycle flushmount blinkers, moved my rear blinkers into the empty rear pods, and removed the front reflectors.
I'd take recent pictures if it wasn't hibernating in the shed. :(
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=170
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=171

Ananda
January 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM
with a helmet to match i see :)

P1NDLESK1N
January 8th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Yeah, some Fulmer Apache helmet. Green and black tribal design.
Its a POS. Within the 2nd week one of the screw heads holding the sideplate on popped off. Its wearable, but If I open the visor completely the visor comes off on that side.

Edit:
I was actually looking to get the Rockhard Hustler helmet. It may scream SQUID, but I figure it ain't far from the tribal design I have. :cool:

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Wow! This one is Black AND Green! It must be faster than those other ones... LOL (Running joke of the board... Or at least I take it as a joke)

Alex
January 8th, 2009, 10:35 AM
I don't understand? It's got half as much black, half as much green, and no red? Seems like it would have a hard time getting out of its own way! :D

kkim
January 8th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Kawasaki was just starting to realize how to improve the performance on these bikes and began adding bits of green to help an otherwise slow all black bike. That thing must rip!! :D

Very nice color combo and excellent condition to boot!

Nice bike! :thumbup:

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 10:51 AM
:: wonders what the gray does for it's speed ::

Though... Really Alex even Kim's Green always has red on it.. even the blacks, blues, and any other color bike out there... It's called the kill switch. It's always red. :D

kkim
January 8th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Though... Really Alex even Kim's Green always has red on it.. even the blacks, blues, and any other color bike out there... It's called the kill switch. It's always red. :D

Very good point Sunny... and see how slow that red kill switch will make the bike??! :pound:

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 10:59 AM
LOL or how fast you can jump off the bike pretending it was off... :D

Alex
January 8th, 2009, 11:41 AM
...and see how slow that red kill switch will make the bike??! :pound:

Way I see it, it's that little red item that provides 100% of the speed of the bike. With one little flick, the bike has all the power and speed it's ever going to have. Way to go red! Imagine if there were no red on it! :eek:

NICUNinja
January 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sharp colour combo, a little something to keep all the colours happy. :rolleyes:

Strider
January 25th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I like the color combo! Clean too :) Nice bike!

Trozza
February 6th, 2009, 04:23 AM
very smick, well looked after too by the looks of it. Mine is less then a year old and already looks 10 years older then yours. lol.

OldGuy
February 6th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Nice looking ride - welcome.

komohana
February 7th, 2009, 07:15 AM
ride looks good :thumbup:

welcome aboard
:yo: