View Full Version : Bored at Work

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Anyone else?

I have about a half hour before I can go to lunch and I have already finished all of my work for the day. I didn't bring my laptop in with me today because I didn't think I would need it (I don't bring it everyday because people question me when I do. The only time I get to bring it is if I have an image or something I need to work on). Now I am bored and surfing the internet to make it look like I am busy..

How sad is that?

MrTiddles
January 8th, 2009, 11:13 AM
What do you do?

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Adminstrative Assistant

kkim
January 8th, 2009, 01:07 PM
...better hope your boss doesn't log onto ninjette. :p

Viper-Byte
January 8th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Yep, I am also bored... Waiting for the people to call so I can talk them through fixing their mistakes...

It also doesn't help that I am watching the clock waiting for 11.30 to come (2 and a half hours to go) as I am going on holiday for a week! WOOT :D

cwb48
January 8th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I'm a member in good standing of the bored at work club too- I've got lots to do, but I'm sick of doing the same thing day after day. If it wasn't so cold, I'd bug out early and ride.

By the way Sunny, I live in Sykesville, but I work in downtown Baltimore- N. Charles Street to be exact.

Chris

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Yeah, I'm a member in good standing of the bored at work club too- I've got lots to do, but I'm sick of doing the same thing day after day. If it wasn't so cold, I'd bug out early and ride.

By the way Sunny, I live in Sykesville, but I work in downtown Baltimore- N. Charles Street to be exact.

Chris

Sweet!! I work off of East Monument. (Live a bit further down Rt 40 )

Isn't this funky weather we are having! I think it has snowed more in Northern California than it has here!! I am waiting for the sky to fall!

NJD022588
January 10th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Being bored at work is really what got me into motorcycles. :)