View Full Version : Factory Bolt On's (from Kawi UK)

HKr1
January 8th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Found these over on the Kawi UK site (didnt see them on US). Few little odds & ends for the 250r, they say genuine kawi parts :)

http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/product.asp?Id=340E46FDDDF&Sub=5

Maybe one day they will sell them here. I tired getting some stock overseas parts shipped here with no luck :rolleyes:

kkim
January 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
You might consider asking (bribe :D) some of our UK members here and see if they would purchase the parts for you there and mail them. :)

BlueTyke
January 8th, 2009, 02:41 PM
You might consider asking (bribe :D) some of our UK members here and see if they would purchase the parts for you there and mail them. :)

Thats the nice thing about having a wide base of members!

noche_caliente
January 8th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Oooh! I think I Love the new signals - too bad they're so expensive! :eek: That's almost $150! Ouch!

Sailariel
January 8th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Kelly, Nice Recon. Seems that with a network as big as ours, Kawasaki could be persuaded (pressured) to make these things available to us (US) as well-- you know, the squeaky wheel---

kkim
January 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Alex,

Depending on which bits and pieces people are interested in, some of those parts may not be available to the US market due to federal regulations. The blinkers, I believe, would not pass the US requirements, due to size.

The only way to get some of these bits is to buy directly through the other country's dealers.