View Full Version : Top left picture...

Erin_S
January 12th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Is anyone else repeatedly refreshing their browser just to try and see a picture of your bike in the corner? o.o

Alex
January 12th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Looks like I need to get some pictures of yours up there Erin, or you'll be hitting refresh for quite awhile! :D

You can see larger pictures from the same gallery by just going to http://www.ninjette.org and hitting refresh before it pushed you to the forums site, or you could really cheat and just go directly to the smugmug gallery where all of these are pulled from:

ninjette.org smugmug gallery (http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5159458_6dhW3#312390356_nZbvJ)

If you can point me in the direction of some of your pics that you'd like in that rotation, and I'll get them up there as well.

Erin_S
January 12th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Ohh, I just thought it was automaticly added to everytime someone posted a picture on here... not that it would make for good quality now that I consider it. o.o No need to go out of your way for me, I'm sure most people would rather see shiny plasticy bikes instead of mine. :)

Alex
January 12th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Streetfighters are more than welcome! If you have pics that you'd like to showcase, please do let me know and I'm happy to put them there. If they aren't someone else's cup of tea, they can just hit the refresh button, right?

KJohnson21
January 12th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Is anyone else repeatedly refreshing their browser just to try and see a picture of your bike in the corner? o.o

Yep, sometimes I do. :)

ManyCavies
January 12th, 2009, 07:30 PM
is anyone else repeatedly refreshing their browser just to try and see a picture of your bike in the corner? O.o

yessss!!!!!! :D

BlueTyke
January 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
I do I do! :: has tons of pictures though ::

kkim
January 12th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Submit more pictures so yours will come up more often. :D

btw, who decides which pictures are used for the random album??? seems I get a lot of red bikes!!! :mad:

Alex
January 12th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Every time someone types something along the lines of "Green is fastest" I remove another green bike pic from the rotation. Keep it coming, smart guy. :D :rotflmao:

kkim
January 12th, 2009, 09:40 PM
:rant:

Alex
January 13th, 2009, 01:44 AM
btw, who decides which pictures are used for the random album?

If anyone has any pics they would like to go into the rotation, just point me to 'em and I'll load 'em right up. Basically if I see a neat pic of a ninjette posted on the forum that would look good as a thumbnail, it gets slurped right up to that gallery, but I certainly might miss some from time to time.

g21-30
January 13th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Every time someone types something along the lines of "Green is fastest" I remove another green bike pic from the rotation. Keep it coming, smart guy. :D :rotflmao:

Way to go, Alex!!!! :D

islanderman7
January 13th, 2009, 08:42 AM

Bwahhhahhahahaha! :thumbup: