View Full Version : Who wants to be Bazzazed?

2013 kawi girl
October 25th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Hey guys!

I was supposed to send my bike in to Bazzaz after I serviced Mew so that they can R&D for the 300. For those of you who don't know who Bazzaz is, they are the smartest tuning technology (check out Bazzaz.net). They are now ready for the testing, unfortunately, Mew is not. She only has 100 miles on her. If you are in SoCal and willing to drop your bike off to the team for a week or so, contact me. Don't worry, tons of goodies will be in store for you and your bike will be in good hands.

Remember, your bike needs to have at least it's first service so that it can be run on the Dyno.

choneofakind
October 25th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Alex.

Jiggles
October 25th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Alex don't give 2 shits bout that stuff!

What systems will they be testing?

Trailerboy531
October 25th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Bazzazz is in Orange County if I remember right. Kawi girl just go ride your bike around!!!

andylawcc
October 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
oh, i thought brazzered

krolinked
October 26th, 2012, 01:31 AM
oh, i thought brazzered

rofl

psych0hans
October 26th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Hey guys!

I was supposed to send my bike in to Bazzaz after I serviced Mew so that they can R&D for the 300. For those of you who don't know who Bazzaz is, they are the smartest tuning technology (check out Bazzaz.net). They are now ready for the testing, unfortunately, Mew is not. She only has 100 miles on her. If you are in SoCal and willing to drop your bike off to the team for a week or so, contact me. Don't worry, tons of goodies will be in store for you and your bike will be in good hands.

Remember, your bike needs to have at least it's first service so that it can be run on the Dyno.

Ride!!! Ride like the wind!!! Get those 500miles over and done with :p

choneofakind
October 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I suggested Alex because I know he has enough mileage on his bike. Plus, the bike will always benefit from a new fuel map, even if he keeps it in stock form; the oem map always can use some help

alex.s
October 26th, 2012, 02:44 PM
i'll ride your bike for you if you don't want to ;)

cerberusrex25
October 26th, 2012, 04:31 PM
oh, i thought brazzered

I am not alone!!!!

lgk
October 26th, 2012, 05:31 PM
i think its a good project.

the multiple dyno tuned fuel maps and wideband automated tuner are worth the time imo.

tuan3742
October 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
you should ride up to the bay then back. then you'd have enough miles lol

2013 kawi girl
October 27th, 2012, 08:21 AM
LOL!!! Hi guys! Let me start off by doing this.. Alex looks like everyone is picking your bike. If it's something you are interested in, let me know. I wish it were easy as spending an entire day on my bike and putting a ton of miles on her so that I can send Mew in. Unfortunately, my work schedule does not enable me to. In fact, I am writing this just before I head back into work this weekend... I'm projecting a 60 hours of work this week and about 70 next week... so as you can see... it's impossible, with work right now for me :( stupid grown up job and responsibilities. I want to be back in college... LOL!!!!

psych0hans
October 27th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I want to be back in college... LOL!!!!

Don't we all... Lol unless you're currently IN college, then you just want to grow up and get a job. And THEN you'll wish you were back in coll... Errr wait, wtf, this is totally f**ked up... :rofl:

MNDruggist
October 27th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I seriously thought the topic was about the bedazzler instead. You could put fake gems everywhere.

https://www.getbedazzler.com/?mid=1520312

JohnnyBravo
March 23rd, 2013, 05:17 AM
I'm still tryin to figure out the best tuner for the 300... The bedazzled does sound a bit better on paper, as I probly won't force any induction or run any nitrous

JBinSD
March 25th, 2013, 08:24 AM
My bike was the prototype for the Bazzaz unit. With stock exhaust, it does practically nada, but with a full exhaust, the tune-ability comes out, and you can do a lot more with it. A necessary and worthwhile investment if you want more out of the bike.

JohnnyBravo
March 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I totally didn't Finnish the part about not having to alter the ignition. Yea the numbers didn't do anything spectacular, but heck the more ya mod the more ya gain. Looked like it smoothed it out stock though, which isn't a bad thing... Congrats on the proto status

tfkrocks
March 25th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I would do it if I had more free time, but sadly I don't.

Palero
April 24th, 2013, 01:22 AM
oh, i thought brazzered

Dude, I read Brazzersed tooooo!

red26
May 7th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Anyone get the bazzaz already? Just got mine yesterday and i cannot wait to get it installed!along with a full system TBR exhaust and k&n filter.. First time with the bazzaz, previously i had PC V on my K4. Wonder whats the tuning is gonna be

JBinSD
May 9th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I did the Bazzaz with a full yoshi system and K&N. It helps. Sounds better too.

tooblekain
May 9th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Damn, was thinking it was Brazzers. :mad: