View Full Version : Tailgater Revenge

akima
October 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Not this:
http://ak3.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1382689/preview/stock-footage-alligator-tail.jpg

This:
yUfoqJRwqes
:p
That must've felt so good! I wouldn't risk it though. I like that he had a little getaway route!

azn370z
October 28th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I hate slow drivers in the left lane. Damaging other peoples property is cowardly and illegal.

akima
October 28th, 2012, 10:40 AM
I hate slow drivers in the left lane. Damaging other peoples property is cowardly and illegal.

The tailgater was endangering his life.

I don't condone the biker's actions either. As much as I've felt like smashing up the car of these dangerous drivers, I know that it doesn't solve my problem and isn't the right thing to do. If the driver of the car is a moron (and there is a bit of evidence in the video that he is!) then there is a good chance that he'll associate all bikers with the one who smashed his wing mirror and he'll take out his frustration on them. Not good!

Coolbpf
October 28th, 2012, 10:44 AM
The above posters are lame and can't appreciate a little fun. I thoroughly enjoyed this post, and tailgaters are stupid. While no, realistically would I ever attempt this? No, but who cares, this is still awesome. Stop being a grandma and laugh every once in awhile. :rolleyes:

Redgeneral
October 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM

And what if the biker was going fast enough and the cager was just being a moron?

The guy in the car was apparently already yelling at the biker, so he obviously already has a problem, sometimes what goes around comes around, and sometime you just tailgate and piss off the wrong person.

Love the ending "Now you have a problem"

psych0hans
October 28th, 2012, 10:48 AM
f the driver of the car is a moron (and there is a bit of evidence in the video that he is!) then there is a good chance that he'll associate all bikers with the one who smashed his wing mirror and he'll take out his frustration on them. Not good!

:whatshesaid:

psych0hans
October 28th, 2012, 10:49 AM

:whathesaid: too :p

akima
October 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Coolbpf: I did laugh! There are many aspects to things like this. It's fun to watch and fun to think about.

csmith12
October 28th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I don't see much fun or get any enjoyment out of the video. I see stupidity in each of them and I put as much distance between me and stupidity as possible.

However, cold, hard, calculated and secret revenge is very rewarding. And irony is by far the best revenge because I can't be blamed for it. hahahahah

Sinister
October 28th, 2012, 11:59 AM
My question would be:

Why is the car tailgating a bike in a turning lane. Since the car wasn't trying to make the left, why would he stay in that lane and ride up someones ass.

also, you never know who you're going to **** off and what they may do when you damage their vehicle. Could be hold you accountable or beat you with a maglite.

TZQRLRPM-FQ

choneofakind
October 28th, 2012, 12:09 PM
^^ I like that. "You know you hit my car right?"

haha

Motofool
October 28th, 2012, 12:33 PM
As any type of violence, road rage is never good; we may know how it starts up, but we never know how it could end up.

At least one out of each five drivers have mental problems; there is no good out of contending with those people.

Recipe for tailgaters:
1) Flash your brake light two or three times in a row a couple of times.
2) If the car doesn't back up, just slow down.
3) If the car still doesn't back up or pass you, move over.

For being a road warrior and justice defender, switch your bike by a Hummer.

Panda
October 28th, 2012, 12:38 PM
However, cold, hard, calculated and secret revenge is very rewarding. And irony is by far the best revenge because I can't be blamed for it. hahahahah

..and now I'm scared of csmith12. :)

Joshorilla
October 28th, 2012, 12:42 PM
HULK SMASH! Screw the car driver, the video made me smile, it's only going to cost less than £40 for a new mirror, and maybe he will think twice before being an ass in the future.

bbonds007
October 28th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Too many variables that make this an incredibly stupid reaction.

1. Traffic cameras= screwed
2. If he is an off duty cop= screwed
3. If he is a wacko and chooses to chase after you= screwed, even if you can outrun him, you are causing a high risk situation for little reason.
4. This guy will now want to kill you if he ever sees you again, and probably any other innocent biker that may look like you= screwed

Definitely not worth the 3 seconds of street justice.

Motofool
October 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Copied from Proficient Motorcycle by D.L. Hough:

"Of course, there are also a lot of people at there who are more-or-less "normal" but are in a big hurry today, or angry at their significant other, or happen to hate motorcycles. There are druggies and drunks waving alone, and others with 400 cu.in. engines and the social skills IQ of 40. It is no wonder that collisions between cars and motorcycles account for the majority of motorcyclist accidents and fatalities.

Without realizing it, motorcyclists can stimulate aggressive situations or create a brewing anger that affects others later.

....a driver that finally snapped.......may be just a guy who had been angered by one too many motorcyclists.....

......"Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad" - Euripides"

ShadowStalk3r
October 31st, 2012, 05:30 AM

I don't know if you are serious but base on the video it look like a RHD country, so it's the right hand lane hoggers that you're meant to hate.

alex.s
October 31st, 2012, 11:22 AM
you see! this is why i ALWAYS carry a potato with me. potato in the tail pipe and they wont be laughing after that

lgk
October 31st, 2012, 11:41 AM
was thinking this thread was about people over cooking a steak at the football game.

:backs out of thread:

ai4px
October 31st, 2012, 03:26 PM
The safest place for an aggressive/drunk/inattentive/douchebag driver is in FRONT of you. Let 'em pass. There is no need to give all sport bikers a bad name... you make it hard on the rest of us.