View Full Version : Ninja 250 vs R-1 Del Puerto Canyon Rd

rojoracing53
November 3rd, 2012, 04:02 PM
all 5 clips are uploading as you read so check back for the other parts

Update: all videos are posted of this ride, keep an eye out because I'm posting a new thread soon with today's ride with my mom riding the R-1 instead of my sister(@CC Cowboy)

BNhXW8GaAUU
EHQVywoWLiY
39IeZZWcc-4
1DxzHZ3qFQo
0BJvSUdGDjQ

Jiggles
November 3rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Subscribed :thumbup:

Z300
November 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
Nice

CC Cowboy
November 3rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Jason, nice road, was that your sister you were riding with? You should have gotten in front of her and showed her proper form.

Why were all the campers leaving?
Why were the hills so brown?
When was the last time they had rain there?
Don't you love those cow gates?
Do you ride that road often?
Your sister uses too much brake.
You should challenge yourself and try to ride that road between the double yellow lines.
Thanks for not having music so we could listen to the song of the bikes.
When is part 3-5 going to be uploaded?
Are there ever any coppers on the road?
Was that really an R-1?
It looked more like a sport cruiser type bike (slow and heavy).

joshuajcrouch
November 3rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
This:

You should challenge yourself and try to ride that road between the double yellow lines.
Was that really an R-1?

NinjetteNewfie
November 3rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
The R1 would pull away in the straights and you'd snap him up in the corners!!! Think you were pissing him off and he was getting sooky!!!:thumbup:

rojoracing53
November 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Jason, nice road, was that your sister you were riding with? You should have gotten in front of her and showed her proper form.

Why were all the campers leaving?
Why were the hills so brown?
When was the last time they had rain there?
Don't you love those cow gates?
Do you ride that road often?
Your sister uses too much brake.
When is part 3-5 going to be uploaded?
Are there ever any coppers on the road?
Was that really an R-1?
It looked more like a sport cruiser type bike (slow and heavy).

Why were all the campers leaving? Dirt bike park halfway up this road
Why were the hills so brown? Because this isn't Brazil
When was the last time they had rain there? 1908
Don't you love those cow gates? even more then sex
Do you ride that road often? second time
Your sister uses too much brake. I asked here to warn me any time we approached a turn
You should challenge yourself and try to ride that road between the double yellow lines. Oh I thought it was supposed to be the white and yellow:confused: I'll go back and fix that
Thanks for not having music so we could listen to the song of the bikes. I couldn't find any Dubstep at a beat of 13,500
When is part 3-5 going to be uploaded? Done
Are there ever any coppers on the road? I don't need to out run the cops , only the R-1;)
Was that really an R-1? 2009
It looked more like a sport cruiser type bike (slow and heavy) It is (slow and heavy) last nimble R-1 died with the cross plane motor chassis :mad:

rojoracing53
November 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
All done enjoy:thumbup:

akima
November 4th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Great videos.

CC Cowboy
November 4th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Why don't rider wave to each other?
Are people from Cali that aloof?
The road gets pretty torn up in part 4. Can you have that fixed if I come out there?
I noticed your sister was getting tired and you can see it in her riding. Were you tired too?
When you finally pulled over there were a lot of bikes but not that many on the road. Are those other riders too scared of that road?
It looked like you had fun (despite being in CA.).

Peanut_EOD
November 4th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I see this all the time on the track. It's a classic example of ego bigger than balls. His ego won't allow him to sit behind a 250 on a straight and his balls won't allow him to stay the **** out of the way in the turns. Those videos also reminded me of why I don't live in California any more or ride the streets very often.

akima
November 4th, 2012, 07:25 AM
I see this all the time on the track. It's a classic example of ego bigger than balls. His ego won't allow him to sit behind a 250 on a straight and his balls won't allow him to stay the **** out of the way in the turns. Those videos also reminded me of why I don't live in California any more or ride the streets very often.

He was out riding with his sister.

Your sister uses too much brake. I asked [her] to warn me any time we approached a turn

:rolleyes:

Peanut_EOD
November 4th, 2012, 07:28 AM
He was out riding with his sister.

:rolleyes:

I thought the English invented sarcasm.

akima
November 4th, 2012, 07:39 AM
I thought the English invented sarcasm.

My sarcasm detector (and generator!) work just fine! I sensed only anger and frustration in your post.

Panda
November 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
@cc_cowboy why do you say she uses too much brake?

Peanut_EOD
November 4th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Nope. Just experience. I love passing the bigger bikes on my 250. Search for Peanut_EOD on youtube. I have a few examples of this.

CC Cowboy
November 4th, 2012, 07:56 AM
@cc_cowboy why do you say she uses too much brake?

Slows down too much for turns.