View Full Version : Sports bike rider hits a dee... harley rider :O

akima
November 30th, 2012, 11:14 AM
k0Gc-3w_nJo

Love how they're complaining about the harley rider in the middle of the road while... they're in the middle of the road :rolleyes:

Motofool
November 30th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I would have been easy missing that guy by opening the turn.

Fast riders and blind curves don't get along well ;)

akima
November 30th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Oy! Alex!! Did you change my title? It was supposed to be "dee". Because it wasn't a deer for once, it was a wild Harley Rider galloping across the road.

csmith12
November 30th, 2012, 11:33 AM
First rule of thumb to not get ran over. Don't be a moving target. Stand the f*ck still so the rider can avoid you instead of running into the path like a deer.

Alex
November 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Oy! Alex!! Did you change my title? It was supposed to be "dee". Because it wasn't a deer for once, it was a wild Harley Rider galloping across the road.

All better. :)

rojoracing53
November 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Why they invented the speed limit and why I don't like riding as fast as I like all the time

alex.s
November 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM
a: couldn't the harley guy hear the bikes coming?
b: why do those harley guys wait until after they start the bike and take off to start putting on gear?
c: on the plus, the guy should keep the video to show he can really take a hit

Motofool
November 30th, 2012, 11:41 AM
.......it was a wild Harley Rider galloping across the road.

The guy was more deaf than wild........... and slowly crawling rather than galloping.....

Just a typical Harley rider......... :D

himynameisjoe
November 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM
a: couldn't the harley guy hear the bikes coming?
b: why do those harley guys wait until after they start the bike and take off to start putting on gear?
c: on the plus, the guy should keep the video to show he can really take a hit

a: No. He's been deaf for 10 years from all of his years riding his straight piped Harley.

b: I'm glad I'm not the only one who's wondered that.

akima
November 30th, 2012, 11:47 AM
The guy was more deaf than wild........... and slowly crawling rather than galloping.....

Just a typical Harley rider......... :D

Wild Harley rider?
gjV6ouHb4_U

himynameisjoe
November 30th, 2012, 11:50 AM
What did you just make me watch Akima? My mind will never be the same. Ever.

akima
November 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM
What did you just make me watch Akima? My mind will never be the same. Ever.

It's from this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240515) film. That film made me laugh lots!

himynameisjoe
November 30th, 2012, 02:30 PM
It's from this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240515) film. That film made me laugh lots!

Is it? I don't remember that. I've seen that movie. I mean who can forget...

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGES DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGES...

choneofakind
December 1st, 2012, 01:43 PM
Maybe those riders should just keep the track riding on the track.

That road is full of beautiful scenery. Take a break and smell the roses from time to time.

rojoracing53
December 1st, 2012, 01:50 PM
Maybe those riders should just keep the track riding on the track.

That road is full of beautiful scenery. Take a break and smell the roses from time to time.

I don't know if there was any roses in that ditch but I'm sure he was smelling some of that plantlife that broke his fall.

choneofakind
December 1st, 2012, 01:53 PM
:) You know what I meant Jason.

rojoracing53
December 1st, 2012, 02:12 PM
:) You know what I meant Jason.

I get the same criticism for hikers when I tell them I do 100mile running races through the mountains. To each his own I guess:D

akima
December 1st, 2012, 03:38 PM
I get the same criticism for hikers when I tell them I do 100mile running races through the mountains. To each his own I guess:D

LOL. You're like a speed demon! Hell knows what your lawn looks like after you've mowed it... there's probably skid marks around every hairpin corner flower bed :D

choneofakind
December 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM
:D