View Full Version : Kreiga R25

chef
December 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Just got a Kreiga R25 bag from my parents for a birthday gift...fantastic !
Been using it for a few days now & as a sufferer of low back problems this bag does exactly what it says,takes the weight off the back & shoulders.It is easy to forget i am wearing a pack.
Yes its an expensive bit of kit but well worth the price for the comfort when compared to many bags i have used on a 50km daily route.
Cant recommend enough!:thumbup:

Byakkotai
December 7th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Nice :thumbup: I'm using the smallest brother of the lineup - the R15. Love the bag!

GreenNinja
December 9th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen. Preferably pictures with you wearing it on the bike.

Aggrotech
December 11th, 2012, 06:11 AM
I absolutely love my R25. Fantastic backpack. My ONLY gripe (and its a small one) is i wish id be able to adjust it more towards my upper back. I have it set to the highest settings already but would still love it to be sitting a good 5inches higher then it is. Wouldnt trade it in for anything else though, looks good, fits pretty much everything you need, get tons of compliments with it (people thinkin im rockin a parachute lol) and its water "resistant" Havent had any leaks, so id say its pretty much water proof even though Kreiga themselves said it isnt.Havent used the smaller pouch in the front for anything else...Not sure if imma stick a bladder in there or not.

and as far as i know im the only dude in fresno who owns one, ha.