View Full Version : where to buy passenger peg relocation kit for our bikes?

Sound Wave
January 18th, 2009, 11:28 PM
was a really nice day, so i took my wife riding on my bike for the first time today. we had fun, but due to her rheumatoid arthritis, she has had both of her knees replaced. she is unable to comfortably sit on the back of my bike for too long since she has to bend her knees so much.

does anyone know if there are any passenger peg relocation kits for our bikes? i don't want to have to trade for a cruiser-type bike, but if i want to continue taking her around, i may eventually have to.

thanks for any info.

Sound Wave
January 24th, 2009, 01:31 PM
lol. i was looking at the forum overview and i saw the heading "where to buy passenger peg relocation kit..."

and i thought "wow, i was wondering the same thing. i wonder what people had to say..." then when i clicked on it, i realized that it was my own post that no one had responded to. lol. darn.

Alex
January 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Come back in a week or two, maybe you'll have answered yourself and forgotten about it. :rotflmao:

Sound Wave
January 26th, 2009, 01:19 AM
wow.... worse yet, i just realized i posted it in the wrong year section.

Alex
January 26th, 2009, 01:30 AM
/moved to correct section... (2008+ Farkles)

Sound Wave
January 26th, 2009, 09:21 AM
thanks.

zartan
January 26th, 2009, 07:05 PM
That was funny! thanks for the chuckle. Relocation of the pegs most likely will be a custom fab thing at this point. I have not seen anything. sorry.