kkim
January 19th, 2009, 11:41 AM
http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/leather_suits_jackets_and_pants/

aloh
January 19th, 2009, 12:22 PM
wow thats a pretty good price.

kkim
January 19th, 2009, 12:26 PM
usually is when they put it at their closeout prices. check out the other stuff in their closeouts... you might be able to pick up a great bargain. :D

minizoom
January 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM
I ordered that last friday (16th) plus I had a one time use coupon for additional 10% off. So it came out to 462 shipped and some change. Hopefully the suit fits well. Supposed to come this friday. Let you guys know how it fits.

kkim
January 21st, 2009, 01:16 PM
If it doesn't fit, their return policy is excellent!! you just pay for shipping it back.

Good luck... hope it works out for you. :)

Kurosaki
January 21st, 2009, 05:15 PM
Pretty nice.

I got my teknic suit for 300 on closeout.

minizoom
January 21st, 2009, 09:29 PM
Pretty nice.

I got my teknic suit for 300 on closeout.

I've been looking for a teknic suit but they don't sell them anymore.:(

Sound Wave
February 10th, 2009, 09:46 PM
hey kelly... question about their refund policy on closeout stuff. if it doesn't fit, are you pretty much SOL?

btw, man some of their closeout stuff is cheap!

kkim
February 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM
No, you can return closeout stuff. Double check with them, though... they may have changed their policy. They are great about returning emails promptly, which I really like.

I bought the boots I have on closeout and had to return them a few times to get the right size. Problem is on the closeout stuff is that they don't have many sizes available, but if you can find something in your size that you like, I'd go for it. :thumbup:

also, check out the "bargain basement" stuff for even cheaper pricing! :eek: