View Full Version : Free Rubber (Ninja 300 Stock tires)

JBinSD
January 9th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Stock rubber from my '13 Ninjy 300, less than 50 miles on 'em, forgot I even had them so they've sat in rain for a bit.

Don't wanna ship, I live in C'bad, and won't be @ Chuck 'til Feb. I think they're 110/140, IRT's or some such thing.

Lemme know if ya want 'em. I can shoot a pic tonight, but they're black, round, rubber thingies.:thumbup:

Joel

(paying it forward is good karma)

EsrTek
January 9th, 2013, 04:22 PM
You might want to keep 1 (or both) to use as a tank holder. If you ever take that off, the tires would come in handy.

alex.s
January 9th, 2013, 04:54 PM
You might want to keep 1 (or both) to use as a tank holder. If you ever take that off, the tires would come in handy.

gas will melt the tire, ruining the tire and will leave a wonderful rubber stain.

also, if nobody needs them and you dont want them i'll take them off your hands... probably a bad idea to race on stock IRCs but i'm poor :P

sousuke86
January 10th, 2013, 12:33 AM
If alex doesn't take them, then I'll take them off your hands. I've got 6000 miles on my stock IRCs and they're really squaring off

DreamN
January 10th, 2013, 12:36 AM
I actually was planning on buying a new rear tire within the next month. I'd really appreciated getting both or at least the rear. Would definitely help funding for better gear at the moment. :D

JBinSD
January 10th, 2013, 08:40 AM
OK, got a few inquiries about the tires, and don't want to offend anyone, but it looks like Alex.s posted first, so pm me for my addy and I'll put 'em out by my gate. DreamN PM'd second, and Sousuke is 3rd in line.

Tires are considered gone, cheers.

alex.s
January 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
just picked them up! nice neighborhood, my coworker lives only a few blocks away. thanks again, joel. see you next round. hopefully we both have our race bikes back together by then