View Full Version : FMF ninja 300 exhaust.

January 12th, 2013, 08:45 PM
I was reading the latest of sport bike magazine on my "special seat" today and came across a page for a FMF exhaust slip on or full system or the 300. I hadn't seen any threads about it so I figured I'd enlighten someone perhaps.
If I recall the whole exhaust was 700 and some change and slip on was 500 or so.

Just thought I'd share.

subxero
January 12th, 2013, 08:49 PM
I was reading the latest of sport bike magazine on my "special seat" today and came across a page for a FMF exhaust slip on or full system or the 300. I hadn't seen any threads about it so I figured I'd enlighten someone perhaps.
If I recall the whole exhaust was 700 and some change and slip on was 500 or so.

Just thought I'd share.

$700 :eek:

himynameisjoe
January 12th, 2013, 08:53 PM
I'm more concerned that someone would pay 500 dollars for added noise!!!!

at least you get something out of a full system...

January 12th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Went and grabbed the magazine, single slip on 549.99, full system 749.99. When I went to their website it didn't list a full system though. It's fancy titanium and carbon fiber.

Tigerpaw
January 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I'm more concerned that someone would pay 500 dollars for added noise!!!!

at least you get something out of a full system...

You won't mesh well with the Harley crowd:p

himynameisjoe
January 14th, 2013, 05:14 PM
You won't mesh well with the Harley crowd:p

Never planned to haha I've always had something against em personally. I old British/Italian bikes, or the more affordable UJM's. Sports bike are a new thing for me, never really cared much for them until a year or too ago.

I just never liked a group of guys that don't like gear, don't let helmets and whose bikes can't take corners well.

Then again I don't like American cars for the same reason. Corners scare them.