View Full Version : CThunder-blue @ modmy250.com

choneofakind
January 26th, 2013, 04:26 PM
I bought a brake light modulator and some vinyls from Tri a while back and his service was great. The shipping was quick and he was helpful about making sure the flasher would fit on my pregen. :thumbup:

Alex
January 28th, 2013, 09:03 PM
CThunder-blue

CThunder-blue
January 28th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Thanks Chris :)

Mr.E
February 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM
I agree. When I had questions he was there to help. I even recommended another ninjetter through PM who was asking about my vinyls and blinkers. :thumbup:

Cringer
March 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I paid for the item. The item was sent. The item arrived as advertised. I would buy from again without hesitation.:thumbup:

THE BIG SITT
March 7th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Bought from him too… and I think I sold something to him as well… Either way, stand up guy!

NevadaWolf
February 7th, 2014, 01:00 AM
Fantastic guy to buy from who is an immense help getting things just right!

Thank you!

rasta
February 22nd, 2014, 09:16 PM
Can't say enough good things about Tri. I got a garage opener from him, and long story short, I broke it and needed a new one. Not only was he willing to make me a new one, he personally rode 40 mins to my house to do it. We realized my remote wouldn't allow him to do what he normally does, so he improvised and put a button on my bike, totally something he hadn't planned on doing. I've bought a lot of stuff online from many different people, and Tri has by far been the best to deal with. That's no exaggeration. Thanks again CThunder-blue

CThunder-blue
February 24th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Thanks Wes :)

JohnnyBravo
March 11th, 2014, 04:36 PM
That there mod my ninjette guy is a stand up fellow, sends stuff out, an it's good stuff to! Everyone loves my integrated tail light! Next moar powa... Stickers of course!