View Full Version : Girls - What hairstyle do you think looks good??

ROCKNROLLA
January 22nd, 2009, 10:50 AM
Yep, last resort :( haha I used to always spike my hair and friends in school always liked my hair etc but then got self conscious when someone asked if I was going bald at like.. 16 (I WASNT) its just my hairline lol! So yeah I grew my hair and split it so thats what its been but maybe time for a change - I'm not gay but I do like to look good fashion/style wise :) (Just for future reference haha)

Option A) Shave it short
Option B) Spike it + show off the hairline (as in dont hide, show it off/be confident)
Option C) Keep it split and/or shaggy

Hairline is like Timothy Olyphants:

http://www.nndb.com/people/589/000056421/olyphant.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/05/31/arts/31coas.600.jpg

I'm 20 and the only guy I've ever met with my hairline is my dad .. LOL! (thats what I meant by unique :p) I think I didnt care back then because I was a heap more confident than I am now etc

BlueTyke
January 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
First picture isn't working... and which one is Timothy Olyphants.. I assume he is the one in the white tee shirt?

ROCKNROLLA
January 22nd, 2009, 11:28 AM
Should work now but yeah, the receding-looking one :o

BlueTyke
January 22nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
I like the first picture... I take it that is the spiked look?

ROCKNROLLA
January 22nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
I like the first picture... I take it that is the spiked look?

Yeah I'd say thats spiked, then hes just pushed the front back :p haha thanks

BlueTyke
January 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM
You can always split it down the middle and cover the 'wings' but that might look funny and defenetly like your trying to cover it up

Viper-Byte
January 22nd, 2009, 12:06 PM
I am no girl :p, but am going to add my :2cents:

I have been spiking my hair for the past few years and have been trying with different styles, currently I have my front like that, although not as promenant and have it going into a mohawk style on the top (not shaving the sides), but not the back. try that ans see what you think.

But in any case, I say be proud of it, there are not many people who have that sort of hair line. :thumbup:

ROCKNROLLA
January 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Thanks mate, sounds good :D My (girl) friends have always known I liked David Beckhams kinda style of clothes etc and one of them said I should do the messy spike thing then mohawk it a bit like his - you'd still see my hairline but it wouldnt be so obvious as if I pushed it all back so might work well!

Viper-Byte
January 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
No worries :)

Yeah, sounds good, give it a go and see what you think.

TnNinjaGirl
January 22nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
fuaxhawk all the way. :)

Broom
January 22nd, 2009, 01:51 PM
man, the net is getting smart. anyone else notice the hair club for men type ads that are showing up on this page now??

i have a similar hairline. i just roll with it.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/298808321_817c127a07.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3116/2710922672_3d1b482a60.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3362/3182621642_b17f1ba055.jpg

Alex
January 22nd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Google Adsense (the service we're using to put up those banner ads) is pretty uncanny. Doesn't take long at all for them to put up reasonably relevant ads on a page by page basis.

My hairline is on track to eventually reach the back of my neck. Personally, I can't wait. No more helmet hair. :D

BlueTyke
January 22nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
LOL Jon! Lovely morning shot there!

Viper-Byte
January 22nd, 2009, 04:09 PM
fuaxhawk all the way. :) Yes, that is what I was trying to describe! I couldn't remember what it was called. :rolleyes:

g21-30
January 22nd, 2009, 04:13 PM
Since you have one of the Fastest BLACK bikes, I shouldn't pick on you, but I just couldn't resist.

ROCKNROLLA
January 22nd, 2009, 04:48 PM
Since you have one of the Fastest BLACK bikes, I shouldn't pick on you, but I just couldn't resist.

Did you see the name "TIMOTHY" and automatically think it was the chick? :thumbup:

g21-30
January 22nd, 2009, 05:08 PM
Did see the name, but that had nothing to do with it. Just wanted to welcome you to ninjette.org. Didn't want to upset you, as us BLACK bikes have to stick together with all these kkim wannabees running around.

:gossip:

TnNinjaGirl
January 22nd, 2009, 05:26 PM
Shhh, g21, we have to take them stealthily. If we keep acting like the greenies and announcing we are the fastest, we are no better than them. We have to keep them on their toes!!

Why are guys so concerned with their hair in the first place? It's all in how you carry yourself. I've seen some great looking guys with no hair, as well as long hair. Still, I'm not going to lie, the spike/fauxhawk really gets me going. :)

Viper-Byte
January 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Shhh, g21, we have to take them stealthily. If we keep acting like the greenies!! and announcing we are the fastest, we are no better than them. We have to keep them on their toes

Why are guys so concerned with their hair in the first place? It's all in how you carry yourself. I've seen some great looking guys with no hair, as well as long hair. Still, I'm not going to lie, the spike/fauxhawk really gets me going. :) We are the fastest, that is all there is to it, we are simply trying to get people to see the light. GREEN is the best! :D

I don't know why I am, I get in to work (after riding in) and cannot stay 5 mins without doing my hair, I HATE it flat :behindsofa: LOL

TnNinjaGirl
January 22nd, 2009, 05:49 PM
Helmet hair is a totally different story. I can understand why someone would comb that out. Get some pics of your flat hair. That'd be kinda funny.

g21-30
January 22nd, 2009, 05:52 PM
Get some pics of your flat hair. That'd be kinda funny.

I bet it's green!
:p

TnNinjaGirl
January 22nd, 2009, 06:00 PM
Like snot... Thats gross having a snot-covered bike.

Viper-Byte
January 22nd, 2009, 06:14 PM
I will try, but they are not nice :o

Na, a green bike is fast enough for me, I don't need to be any faster myself. (hair is brown)

NICUNinja
January 23rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
Short and spiked/shaggy... anything else just looks like it is. A guy trying to cover up a disappearing hairline. :thumbup:

CC Cowboy
January 25th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Shave your head.

Introduce me to the girl.

Get lost.

ROCKNROLLA
January 25th, 2009, 05:35 PM
U unaware brah?

Sailariel
January 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM
At 67, I am not balding in the least. No gray hair either. I do have a white beard. Am not too concerned about hair style since I spend a lot of time either wearing a MC helmet or a bicycle helmet. Then again at my age, I don`t need to be a chick magnet. I`m perfectly happy with my wife of 25 Yrs.

BlueTyke
January 25th, 2009, 06:58 PM
According to the commercial i just saw you can just use Axe shampoo... Hehehe :D

aloh
January 27th, 2009, 01:45 AM
fuaxhawk all the way. :)

Thats what ive got for maybe 4 years now. I like keeping it short cause even after wearing a helmet, it seems to pop back up just fine! :cool:

shporsche
January 27th, 2009, 02:08 AM
really guys I thought my housemate was a bit close to his fem side, whats up with the all the hair stuff?!!!

jks:)

I've been workn my hair for 5 years now, seems to be doing me well:thumbup:
I got sorta a mowhawk thing happening.

Viper-Byte
January 27th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Helmet hair is a totally different story. I can understand why someone would comb that out. Get some pics of your flat hair. That'd be kinda funny. Right, you asked for it :p

Hair flat:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=38&pictureid=322

Hair normal:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=38&pictureid=323

aloh, mine seems to pop back fine too unless I have got hot and sweaty :p Yuck!

conchwanab
January 27th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Had long hair (about middle of my back)shaved it off to skin and lovin it!!No more helmet head:yo:kinda look like this now:partytime20:

TnNinjaGirl
January 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Right, you asked for it :p

Hair flat:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=38&pictureid=322

Hair normal:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=38&pictureid=323

aloh, mine seems to pop back fine too unless I have got hot and sweaty :p Yuck!

Now that's what i'm talkin about. :thumbup: :D

Viper-Byte
January 27th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Now that's what i'm talkin about. :thumbup: :D Yeah, so do you see how horribly bad it is flat??? :p

TnNinjaGirl
January 27th, 2009, 04:03 PM
It's not at all bad flat, just so much better not. Do you have green eyes? Hard to tell.

Viper-Byte
January 27th, 2009, 05:22 PM
It's not at all bad flat, just so much better not. Do you have green eyes? Hard to tell. LOL, no, they are blue :p

TnNinjaGirl
January 27th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I feel embarassed now, lol. Blue is my favorite. It's hard finding guys with blue eyes and dark hair. You got lucky.

Viper-Byte
January 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I feel embarassed now, lol. Blue is my favorite. It's hard finding guys with blue eyes and dark hair. You got lucky. LOL, well now you have found one... Halfway across the world :p

TnNinjaGirl
January 27th, 2009, 07:22 PM
It's a gift. I can't find any guys in my own town. :( boo. If you go straight through the Earth I think it does run through New Zealand, or through Tennesse if you start on your end. I've always wanted to visit Australia and New Zealand. I've heard it's incredible. Besides, Aussies have the best accents.

Viper-Byte
January 27th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Hmm, it is not far off, but I don't think it goes straight through.

Yeah, NZ does have some good scenery, I might plan like a week trip around the country on my bike sometime.

Anyway, :focus: :rotflmao: PM me if you witsh to continue the conversation. :)

NJD022588
January 28th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I've had a buzz cut for more than half my life and dont plan on changing anytime. I just take care of my hair only once every 3 weeks by cutting it myself... other than than its just a towel dry and ready to go. Plus, almost no helmet hair.

noche_caliente
January 31st, 2009, 09:54 AM
I've had a buzz cut for more than half my life and dont plan on changing anytime. I just take care of my hair only once every 3 weeks by cutting it myself... other than than its just a towel dry and ready to go. Plus, almost no helmet hair.

it's a good look for you ;)