View Full Version : Cherry Bomb Exhaust

maxedpenny
January 22nd, 2009, 08:54 PM
We were getting off topic over in the pictures thread so I am creating this one. You can catch up here http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11256&page=2

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/3213630667_61dcc15290.jpg?v=0

Ef8yX9v5Bd4

Cling: No theres no bog. Its only a 2" pipe. Thats the same as your average slip-on.

maxedpenny
January 22nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
How do I embed a video like that I cant figure it out.

Alex
January 22nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
Here's a thread with the information you're looking for:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5900

(It's a sticky at the top of the Videos section)

Ping me back if it still isn't working for you after looking that through...

Cling
January 22nd, 2009, 11:33 PM
If you want a black exhaust couldnt you just paint the stock one with some BBQ paint or something? Or is this done for the sound?

maxedpenny
January 22nd, 2009, 11:36 PM
If you want a black exhaust couldnt you just paint the stock one with some BBQ paint or something? Or is this done for the sound?

I think it sounds great that was my reason for messing with my exhaust. Also I like the idea of being able to go back to stock if I wanted to. But come spring there will be a CF yoshi on it.

Ninja007
January 22nd, 2009, 11:46 PM
But come spring there will be a CF yoshi on it.

whoo! CF yoshi exhaust! :D I'm gettin one this spring as well.

Cling
January 22nd, 2009, 11:48 PM

They are expensive but damn do they sound/look good :thumbup:

maxedpenny
January 22nd, 2009, 11:51 PM

Ya. I bought mine about 4 months ago. I just couldn't bring myself to put it on.(I got a good deal (425 for a full system) and was going to re sell) So now I have it sitting in a display case in my room. LOL.

Ninja007
January 23rd, 2009, 08:24 AM
Ya. I bought mine about 4 months ago. I just couldn't bring myself to put it on.(I got a good deal (475 for a full system) and was going to re sell) So now I have it sitting in a display case in my room. LOL.

hahaha! wait....really? :confused30: dang! you gotta put that things on! they are so expensive but sound oh so good! Yoshimura full exhaust + Dynojet jet jet kit = really sweet sounding 250! I already got the jet kit, buying the Yoshi full exhaust with my tax return $$. Spring could not come sooner!

HKr1
January 24th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Dukes of Hazzard exhaust :)

Christofeser
January 14th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Hey,

not sure how dead this thread is but I'm quite interested in a cheap option to make my little ninja louder.

With cherry bomb, am I right in thinking that it just fits onto your old header? I.e. no welding/cutting?etcetc???

Also, on my FI bike, am I right in thinking that the bike will adapt itself to the mods due to all the sonsors, meaning no need to mess about with anything?

Chris

JMcDonald
January 15th, 2011, 02:53 PM
With cherry bomb, am I right in thinking that it just fits onto your old header? I.e. no welding/cutting?etcetc???

Some custom work will need to be done to connect it to the stock header, since the header is angled where it goes into the factory exhaust. Also, a mounting solution will need to be worked up.