View Full Version : Online OEM parts vendors?

JBinSD
February 17th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Hey, a few days ago I "thought" I saw a sticky for an OEM online vendor for cheap OEM parts, also thought I bookmarked it but can't find it now. My local dealer marks up OEM prices, then graciously gives me a bro-racer discount of about 10-15%, but doesn't come close to the online prices. Anyone have a good vendor link handy?
Thanx,
Joel

Alex
February 17th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Was this the sticky you were thinking about? It's at the top of the Marketplace/Motorcycle-related forum:

Post up every single parts site you can think of (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37334)

JBinSD
February 17th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks Alex, it could be one of those, but I thought it was a sticky in the 300 specific forum with the parts diagram, but someone also recommended a vendor for OEM body parts that was way cheaper than my local stealer. . . was trying to narrow my search.

JBinSD
February 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
well, found 1/2 of it, there's a sticky for the parts diagram in the Tech Talk subforum. Now I just need to find that vendor that has the prices listed with the diagram, they were pretty much 30% cheaper than my local dudes.