View Full Version : What plans do you have for your tax return?

xTKx
January 26th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Just looking at other posts I see that a lot of people have plans to mod their 2-fiddy's with their tax return money. Personally, I'm using mine to fund my Ninja 250 (hopefully :pray: ). What do you guys plan to use yours for? ...

:pop2:

kkim
January 26th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I usually just stick it into the bank.

I don't base my mods on money I'm going to get, but rather on money I've already saved up. There is a big difference between those two approaches.

HKr1
January 26th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Going into one of my savings accounts..... pretend like I never had it :)

Something has to be pretty special for money to come outta that account.

BlueTyke
January 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Bills :Cry:

xTKx
January 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
I usually just stick it into the bank.

I don't base my mods on money I'm going to get, but rather on money I've already saved up. There is a big difference between those two approaches.

Kelly, you're like the daddy of the forums:D. I always feel like such a naive hooligan after I see posts like this! Thanks for the input! I want my ninjette as much as anyone else, but the more I think about it, the more I feel I may need to hold off...:(

Only time will tell.

kkim
January 26th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Oh... if you're gonna use it to purchase the bike, by all means proceed! :thumbup: You won't regret it and if you get in a hole, you can always sell it for at least a good portion of what you purchased it for, if you shopped your bike purchase wisely.

I thought we were talking only about spending the money on mods. In the words of Roseanne Roseannadanna...never mind. :D

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/dvd/Universal/snlseason3/RosannaDanna_l.jpg

g21-30
January 27th, 2009, 05:04 AM
but the more I think about it, the more I feel I may need to hold off...:

I waited 35 years! Go for it! :D

camaroz1985
January 27th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Buy a new set of slicks for my Subaru, the rest to pay toward the engine swap I had to put on my credit card

xTKx
January 27th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Oh... if you're gonna use it to purchase the bike, by all means proceed! :thumbup: You won't regret it and if you get in a hole, you can always sell it for at least a good portion of what you purchased it for, if you shopped your bike purchase wisely.

I thought we were talking only about spending the money on mods. In the words of Roseanne Roseannadanna...never mind. :D

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/dvd/Universal/snlseason3/RosannaDanna_l.jpg

I waited 35 years! Go for it! :D

Aawwwww man, now I'm all sorts of confused. :idunno: Like I said though, I've just got to see how much I get back :D If I get enough back, I'm pretty positive that I'm gonna go for it... But as I said before, only time (and my turbo tax standard edition) will tell.

PS: I looked at videos of Gilda Radner as Roseanne Rosannadanna! :D Funny stuff!

Sound Wave
January 27th, 2009, 09:37 AM
man, i hope there IS a refund this year. last year we had to pay something like $3,600. nucking futs!!!

usually we break even so last year was a total shock.

k-os
January 27th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I'm thinking maybe a Zero Gravity Double Bubble, but I have been recently looking at Eee PC's. Otherwise maybe I'll put some of it away so that if I ever buy a laptop (not one of the value laptops) I'll be able to put it towards that.

grandmaster
January 27th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Mine is going straight to paying my bike off....I'm more then half way there!! :D Can't wait!

Sailariel
January 27th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I won`t be getting anything back. If I did, I would put it into a CD. That`s what I did with my "Stimulus check"--stimulated the bank.

HKr1
January 27th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Aawwwww man, now I'm all sorts of confused. :idunno: Like I said though, I've just got to see how much I get back :D If I get enough back, I'm pretty positive that I'm gonna go for it..

Do it :)

My last years return went into getting my wifes bike, I know she's happy about it :thumbup:

CC Cowboy
January 27th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I'm not taking a return this year. I don't want any of those bankers, Insurance Execs, or CEOs to go without. I'm letting the government help the rich so they won't have to realise how real people live.

Sailariel
January 27th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I'm not taking a return this year. I don't want any of those bankers, Insurance Execs, or CEOs to go without. I'm letting the government help the rich so they won't have to realise how real people live.

That was cynical. I love it!

komohana
January 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM
after paying child support for years, which i didn't mind one bit as it WAS for a good cause, we're gonna put our tax returns (which is considered...should i dare say it...EXTRA money) :dancecool: into our savings account that 2 years ago never existed.

...and i'm SURE some of it will end up on my bike in some form or another! :ride:

kkim
January 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
***cough*** tires and front rotor *** cough***

kazam58
January 27th, 2009, 07:30 PM
That was cynical. I love it!
lol, could we have expected anything else? It was funny though...and a bit disheartening at the same time...:o
I don't think I actually get enough money returned to me to do anything with it besides buy a (yes, singular) lunch...oh well...

xTKx
January 28th, 2009, 09:48 AM

Ahhhhhh, now the truth comes out!! :happy10:

lol, could we have expected anything else? It was funny though...and a bit disheartening at the same time...:o
I don't think I actually get enough money returned to me to do anything with it besides buy a (yes, singular) lunch...oh well...

LOL! Sorry to hear that Andy! Well, the only reason why I'm able to afford something is that I'm getting a $7500 first time home buyers "tax credit" this year. It's basically an interest free loan that my wife and I are getting from the government.

komohana
January 28th, 2009, 10:08 AM

ummm....that one was a reminder for me i think :rolleyes:

kazam58
January 28th, 2009, 04:52 PM
LOL! Sorry to hear that Andy! Well, the only reason why I'm able to afford something is that I'm getting a $7500 first time home buyers "tax credit" this year. It's basically an interest free loan that my wife and I are getting from the government.
lol, thanks for the concern. I'm not sure if you knew, but I'm only 17 and only hold a summer job, so that's the reason I don't get anything back. I just felt like throwing my two cents into a thread where it really doesn't belong :p But I must admit, that's a pretty sweet deal you've got yourself there...interest free loan...usually those three words are never seen in the same sentence.

BlueTyke
January 28th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I just got an email from my Aunt who gets all sorts of travel deals and such... and she sent me a link to airfares from San Jose to Baltimore for $172.. I was thinking.. THERE! Thats what I could do with my return and then tuck the rest for bills right!? Bahh! The hitch is it's from SJC to BWI not BWI to SJC... to travel the other way apparently is a $100 more expensive!

That was... a let down...

I did get the last of my tax information so now it is a matter of finding out what deductions I can put together for my tax guy (he did awesome last year)

____

Damn! My Aunt found it for the reverse direction $228 (total with taxes and fees) to fly out of BWI on 6/3 fly back on 6/15!! Can my taxes be done like... now? :D

Bill05
January 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Im just paying off bills, sticking the rest in savings. Fun,fun

ninjammin
January 28th, 2009, 06:21 PM
It's hopefully going towards a truck I'm going to look at on Friday!

xTKx
January 29th, 2009, 10:17 AM
lol, thanks for the concern. I'm not sure if you knew, but I'm only 17 and only hold a summer job, so that's the reason I don't get anything back. I just felt like throwing my two cents into a thread where it really doesn't belong :p But I must admit, that's a pretty sweet deal you've got yourself there...interest free loan...usually those three words are never seen in the same sentence.

NP man. The only reason I can expect a decent return this year is because of that "loan." My wife and I just purchased our first house last September. I promised her a new car, but she said the leftovers I could use for a new bike (I'm looking at a car right now for her through someone local that should still give me a good amount towards a bike) :)

PS: Kelly (and anyone interested), I found an 08 250R in the fastest color for $3K on my local CL. It's got under 2000 miles and just a few scratches on the left side farings. Hopefully it works out :D

xTKx
January 29th, 2009, 10:51 AM
____

Damn! My Aunt found it for the reverse direction $228 (total with taxes and fees) to fly out of BWI on 6/3 fly back on 6/15!! Can my taxes be done like... now? :D

LOL! Turbo-Tax with direct deposit. You could file now and have your return within 8 business days directly put into your bank account.

BlueTyke
January 29th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Nah... I know a guy :D He did awesome last year (I got a lot back, enough to pay off my car and a few other bills) so I am giving him a shot again this year. :D He is picking up the stuff tonight though.

xTKx
January 29th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Sweet! With my new house and a couple of different things on my taxes this year, I'm also going to someone (I've got an appt. this Saturday). Makes me think of those commercials:

"Hey Bob, why aren't you stressing about your taxes?"

"Because I've got people."

:D

kkim
January 29th, 2009, 12:52 PM
PS: Kelly (and anyone interested), I found an 08 250R in the fastest color for $3K on my local CL. It's got under 2000 miles and just a few scratches on the left side farings. Hopefully it works out :D hurry on over... they're so fast they sell quickly.

honestly, take your time and look over the bike thoroughly. make sure the title is clean and it is what he says it is. have it checked out by someone who knows bikes or a shop if you are unfamiliar with bikes. did it have its 600 mile check?

pictures, if you go look at it. :D

xTKx
January 29th, 2009, 01:40 PM
LOL! I'm visiting my tax man (or woman) on Saturday. The guy with the bike gave me his number to call him by this weekend if I was still interested. By Saturday, I should know exactly how much I'm getting back so I'll have a good idea of what I can spend on a bike and whether or not this transaction would be feasible!!

Keep me in your prayers!! :D :pray:

I'll try to post this weekend about what happens.

NJD022588
January 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM
I completely forgot about tax refunds! :D Cant wait...

For what? I have no idea. Probably just going to put it away. If anything, it's going to payments on the bike. :)

noche_caliente
January 31st, 2009, 10:36 AM
Our tax refund is serving as a loan on our trip that's coming up! We'll have the rest of the trip money after graduation in May, so then it's going to bills :( Bills suck!

BlueTyke
January 31st, 2009, 05:13 PM
Here here! Bills suck!

Strider
January 31st, 2009, 05:50 PM
I NEED to pay of bills ...
but a new 2009 is lookin' pretty good right now.
There's a hot little red number in the showroom in Gastonia.
I wonder how much I could get for my 06' in trade?

:LOL:
But the wife would kill me if I did that ....

kkim
January 31st, 2009, 06:18 PM
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission...

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/todd_jess/myspace%20junk/Control_Your_Life.jpg

Strider
January 31st, 2009, 06:50 PM
:amen: !!!!

BlueTyke
January 31st, 2009, 06:57 PM
LOL Kelly!

NJD022588
February 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM
LOL @ Kelly! :happy10:

Our tax refund is serving as a loan on our trip that's coming up! We'll have the rest of the trip money after graduation in May, so then it's going to bills :( Bills suck!

:eek: :crazy:

xTKx
February 2nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
**UPDATE**

I know how much I'm getting back from my taxes!! With the money I'll have (hopefully) left over from buying my wife a new car, and with the money we'll get from selling her current car, I should have enough to buy a new bike (or at the very least a large down payment)!!! Woo hoo!! It's still not for sure though, so I'm trying not to get too excited... :)

BlueTyke
February 2nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
Go you!

ARc
February 2nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
Thats great news! Just be sure to figure in the overhead of owning a bike. I made the mistake of not doing so, and now have less than a hundred dollars to my name with credit card payable at around $250.

Registration ($151)
Oil Change + Filter + (Service if you don't do it yourself) ($20 + $5 + ($40))
New Tires + Mounting (200 + ($70))
Motorcycle License Processing Fees *Assuming that you haven't gotten the endorsement yet* ($28)
Insurance ($200 / yr) (+300 for full coverage)

$604 give or take. With the services factored in, we're looking at $714 give or take. Then $1000 or more depending on what gear you can afford.

Like Chris from OCmoto says, the notion that motorcycles are more cost efficient than cars are a little misleading. Fun thing is, it's only $5 to fill up at the gas station >:D

xTKx
February 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
Thats great news! Just be sure to figure in the overhead of owning a bike. I made the mistake of not doing so, and now have less than a hundred dollars to my name with credit card payable at around $250.

Registration ($151)
Oil Change + Filter + (Service if you don't do it yourself) ($20 + $5 + ($40))
New Tires + Mounting (200 + ($70))
Motorcycle License Processing Fees *Assuming that you haven't gotten the endorsement yet* ($28)
Insurance ($200 / yr) (+300 for full coverage)

$604 give or take. With the services factored in, we're looking at $714 give or take. Then $1000 or more depending on what gear you can afford.

Like Chris from OCmoto says, the notion that motorcycles are more cost efficient than cars are a little misleading. Fun thing is, it's only $5 to fill up at the gas station >:D

LOL! Very true. Well, TBH, I've never purchased a bike through a dealer before, however, I have owned a bike before. I'm already getting a quote from my insurance company (which already looks cheaper than what I had been paying on my previous bike), and I plan to drop atleast $1500 in cash $$ down on the bike. I've got pretty good credit for my age, so I'm hoping w/ the $ down, that it'll make a pretty significant difference.

Thanks for the input though Jeffrey, I really appreciate it man (you too Sunny)!

FroggyGreenInSD
February 3rd, 2009, 06:24 PM
Refund? What refund? Here in California they're sending out IOUs:eek:

komohana
February 3rd, 2009, 11:08 PM

:wtfsign: i heard that driving home from work today...geeze...

xTKx
February 4th, 2009, 09:16 AM

That sucks man! It makes me think of Dumb and Dumber...

"See, look at this one: 30 thou, you might want to hold on to that one!"

LOL! But TBH, I'm just really blessed and fortunate to live where I'm at right now.

zartan
February 4th, 2009, 10:02 AM
I am hoping to get something back. Still compiling. Just got my P and L done so still need to go to an acct. I LLC'd this year so need help this first time doing them.

Oh my P & L was a tragic comedy :eek:
I think I am even on my estimated.

But if we get something back..

We both want
wind screens
I want Pazzo levers if they come out soon
and new Skate wheels. :)
And maybe that vacation we JUST got a refund for to Palm springs.
ok probably Bills:(

Ahhhhhh, now the truth comes out!! :happy10:

That is great to hear you are using that. I keep reminding my buyers about it. Talk is that MAYBE that might not be just a pay back credit but maybe just a keep it credit :) that would be awesome.

xTKx
February 4th, 2009, 11:13 AM
That is great to hear you are using that. I keep reminding my buyers about it. Talk is that MAYBE that might not be just a pay back credit but maybe just a keep it credit :) that would be awesome.

I was just looking at the CNN reports for Obama's proposed "stimulus packages" and the way the article was worded made an impression on me like you didn't have to pay it back. Who knows though, only time will tell... :rolleyes:

**BTW, for all of those who did purchase their first home from July 2008 and on, this tax "credit" is real! I didn't believe it at first either, but went to H&R Block this weekend and got it! (The tax form, I believe, is a 5504)

CC Cowboy
February 4th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Speaking of Stimulus;

Sometime this year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment.

This is a very exciting new program that I will explaining using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?

A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?

A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?

A. No, they are borrowing it from China . Your children are expected to repay the Chinese.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?

A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?

A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China .

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to Hugo Chavez, the Arabs and Al Queda.

If you purchase a computer it will go to Taiwan.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to Japan and Korea.

If you purchase prescription drugs it will go to India.

If you purchase heroin it will go to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

If you give it to a charitable cause, it will go to Nigeria.

And none of it will help the American economy. We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic only), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

kazam58
February 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
:happy10::happy130::happy40: That was too funny. And it's funny because it's true.

OldGuy
February 4th, 2009, 07:19 PM
:whathesaid:

Sound Wave
February 4th, 2009, 07:50 PM
...., or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic only)......

well, ok. but only because it will help our economy.

BlueTyke
February 4th, 2009, 07:55 PM
If my guy can get me what he just told me on the phone I will be one HAPPY camper! :: dance from foot to foot ::

Check off trip to CA (No matter the cost! WHOOT!)
And a good chunk o'bills! ( WHOOT WHOOT!)

zartan
February 4th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Awesome!! Thx for the upbeat news tyke!! hope you get home soon

zartan
February 4th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I was just looking at the CNN reports for Obama's proposed "stimulus packages" and the way the article was worded made an impression on me like you didn't have to pay it back. Who knows though, only time will tell... :rolleyes:

**BTW, for all of those who did purchase their first home from July 2008 and on, this tax "credit" is real! I didn't believe it at first either, but went to H&R Block this weekend and got it! (The tax form, I believe, is a 5504)

Yes there are some good things happening out there !

komohana
February 4th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Speaking of Stimulus;...

:happy130: :rotflmao: :happy50: :shocked: :confused30: :Cry:

xTKx
February 5th, 2009, 11:37 AM
LOL!! :D Cowboy, that's an epic Q&A. And like Andy said, it's so funny cause it's so true...

xTKx
February 5th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Yes there are some good things happening out there !

Hopefully...! :rolleyes:

xTKx
February 13th, 2009, 02:17 PM
I GOT MY TAX RETURN TODAY!!!! :dance: :partytime10: And my wife's car is being sold to my brother who has almost all the money already. It should be just a few more weeks before I'm on my ninjette!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!! :ride:

kkim
February 13th, 2009, 02:18 PM
lol... :thumbup:

CaliGirl
February 13th, 2009, 08:14 PM
My refund is going straight to the IRS for 2006 back taxes! :(Stupid IRS, somehow I managed to owe them over $4 from that year....very sad :angry7:

BlueTyke
February 14th, 2009, 08:13 AM
awwww CG Thats to bad! My S/O had that happen to him because one company failed to get his W2 out in time (he did side work for them) and he then forgot to amend it. Ended up owing the IRS something like $5K for it. He paid it back with his 07 taxes and will finish off the payment with his 08s...

Countrygirl
February 15th, 2009, 07:55 PM
It will go towards my travel fund. This year I'm am hitting Hawaii, New York, Florida and maybe Europe, for my big trips. Small trips will be camping around Alberta and BC in the summer.

NJD022588
February 15th, 2009, 08:03 PM
It will go towards my travel fund. This year I'm am hitting Hawaii, New York, Florida and maybe Europe, for my big trips. Small trips will be camping around Alberta and BC in the summer.

Ever think about taking the ninja camping? I think it would be so cool to travel for a couple days on a motorcycle camping along the way. My tent (almost) packs up small enough to take backpacking so it would fit nicely on the back of the bike.

Countrygirl
February 15th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Ever think about taking the ninja camping? I think it would be so cool to travel for a couple days on a motorcycle camping along the way. My tent (almost) packs up small enough to take backpacking so it would fit nicely on the back of the bike.

hehehe....That would be a great idea, but I'm a princess when it comes to camping. I like to go in a 5th wheel. Once we camped in that I'm never going back to a tent if I don't have to. :) No more trying to set up the tent at midnight or 1am, arguing in hushed tones as to how to set it up! Just pull up, unhitch and climb into a warm cozy bed.

I do go tent camping but it's chaos. I LOVE going camping in a Teepee! That's lots of fun! I'm a really light sleeper and I have a hard time tent camping because I'm woken up every 1/2 hr. I turn into a bear if I don't get enough sleep. :D

I love being outdoors, going hiking, sitting around a fire, cooking over a campfire deep in the trees where you don't see your neighbor, watching all the billions of stars scattered across the sky.... but then I like to curl up in a comfy bed and snuggle into my duvet. Such a princess I am. :rolleyes:

I do have friends who took their bike and went from AB to BC. They had a blast and got great pictures. I'm also just leary about rain. I don't want to ride on a bike in the rain. I had a bad experience with it and I've vowed to never ride in the rain. If it does rain, I'll pull under an overpass and wait it out. I don't care how long it takes. I'm just a freak when it comes to anything obscuring my vision. I always have to have a clean windshield when I drive. Nutty and odd I know, but I can't handle not being able to see out perfectly. :)

NJD022588
February 15th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Now thats barely camping! :D

Twice a year I go canoe-camping. We take a 4 days to cover 20-30 miles in a canoe in the upper part of the James River, setting up camp every night on the side of the river. Its a different experience since you have to take everything you need for 4 days - food, drink... The best time I've ever had camping on one of these trips was on a perfectly clear night on a sandy beach on the side of the river where we just slept outside. No need for a tent if you dont need to be protected from any weather!

Countrygirl
February 16th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Now thats barely camping! :D

Twice a year I go canoe-camping. We take a 4 days to cover 20-30 miles in a canoe in the upper part of the James River, setting up camp every night on the side of the river. Its a different experience since you have to take everything you need for 4 days - food, drink... The best time I've ever had camping on one of these trips was on a perfectly clear night on a sandy beach on the side of the river where we just slept outside. No need for a tent if you dont need to be protected from any weather!

Wow! That would be fun! Sleeping on the beach under the stars. Nice! As long as there are not pesky mosquitoes...:thumbup:

I want to go fishing, then light a fire, skin it, gut it and cook it right on the rocks! I'm horrible in a canoe. I get too bored cuz it doesn't go fast enough. :) I have ADD so then I begin to amuse myself in other ways like starting a water fight or rocking the canoe, just for fun....

I want to try kayaking though. I got lost in Victoria, BC and didn't make it in time to go Kayaking in the ocean. Those 2 things are on my Bucket List. :)

LOL... :D Ok... so maybe sleeping in an RV isn't camping, but it's comfortable "camping"... It's not like I have a TV or anything. I can do a tent, but prefer a Tent trailer, 5th wheel or RV. Make fun of me all you want. I don't care. :p I think it's camping if you have to cook your food on an open fire and haul your stuff around in coolers.

jpnfrk
February 17th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I miss the beach back home... maybe I'll use the tax return money to fly back to PR and enjoy some more of this:

Too bad I can't take Itoshii with me on the plane, LOL :lol:

BradtheAg
February 17th, 2009, 06:58 AM
I'm getting $44 back so I plan on buying something pretty awesome.

xTKx
February 17th, 2009, 08:50 AM
I'm getting $44 back so I plan on buying something pretty awesome.

LOL!! You can buy the small 250R replica toy for that much...that's what I almost did the other day at the store (though it wasn't the 250R, it was the ZX-6 replica toy) ... :o

grandmaster
February 18th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Well I got mine back today....wasn't much because I have been out of a job for so freaking long! But the money went right to paying off my bike....I know owe 1300 which isn't bad for not having a job and just barley getting it over thanksgiving....Plasma is a life saver (no pun intended)

xTKx
February 18th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Well I got mine back today....wasn't much because I have been out of a job for so freaking long! But the money went right to paying off my bike....I know owe 1300 which isn't bad for not having a job and just barley getting it over thanksgiving....Plasma is a life saver (no pun intended)

LOL!

Glad you're making it out ok despite your financial situation! :thumbup:

jpnfrk
February 18th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Hopefully the economic situation will straighten out before we notice it so that everybody can keep their motorcycles... :pray:

Alex
February 18th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Nani, I'd sell my furniture and my clothes (save for some sweatpants, a tshirt and some undies! :D) before selling the motorcycles if it ever came to that. :p

grandmaster
February 18th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Ha ha I would only get about 15 bucks total for the cloths I own ;) Hopefully a job will turn up sometime soon so I can get this baby paid off and start doing some mods.

And Alex if worst comes to worst we could just all ride naked ;)

Alex
February 18th, 2009, 09:23 PM
And Alex if worst comes to worst we could just all ride naked ;)

Here's a schedule (http://nakedwiki.org/index.php?title=List_of_rides), why don't you sign up for one and take some pics? :photo: :p

sharky nrk
February 19th, 2009, 05:44 AM
I hardly got anything back at all for this year - eh its ok though. I guess I should be lucky I have a decent job in this economic weather

xTKx
February 19th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I hardly got anything back at all for this year - eh its ok though. I guess I should be lucky I have a decent job in this economic weather

:whathesaid:

That's exactly how I feel! :thumbup: Welcome to the boards sharky!

gagt04
February 19th, 2009, 11:45 AM
It's going towards my bike!!

jpnfrk
February 19th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Here's a schedule (http://nakedwiki.org/index.php?title=List_of_rides), why don't you sign up for one and take some pics? :photo: :p

Awww no nekkid riders in Charlotte!! :rotflmao: