View Full Version : I am a multi tasker

BlueTyke
January 27th, 2009, 06:26 PM
line dancing (yeah yeah its exersize) and checking the board.

thanks for making ninjette mobile!! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

TnNinjaGirl
January 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM
You are officially a Ninjette.org addict.

Viper-Byte
January 27th, 2009, 07:49 PM
You are officially a Ninjette.org addict. I will agree with that! :D

BlueTyke
January 27th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Actually... Not really.. My friends flaked tonight so I was there by myself and so not knowing anyone else there... I thought I would share with you :)

(all my other forums won't load as nicely as ninjette on my phone)

TnNinjaGirl
January 27th, 2009, 08:40 PM
The first step is denial sweetheart. It's ok, we are here for you.

KnoxNinja
January 28th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Actually... Not really.. My friends flaked tonight so I was there by myself and so not knowing anyone else there... I thought I would share with you :)

(all my other forums won't load as nicely as ninjette on my phone)

Line dancing by yourself is just dot dancing.

zartan
January 28th, 2009, 12:37 AM
dot dancing that is funny.

lets all welcome Sunny to our meeting!!

kkim
January 28th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Welcome, Sunny!! :crazyloco:

BlueTyke
January 28th, 2009, 07:08 AM
LOL Great....

(There were other people there just not my friends... And I have yet to hear from them so I am hoping everything is okay. I called cell phones but they are turned off or go to voice mail and when I called last night to their house there was no answer... :( So I am hoping it is because they turned off the ringers to enjoy quiet time in front of the fireplace)

TnNinjaGirl
January 28th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Hopefully everyone is safe. Just remember that YOU are in a safe place. Everything will be ok. BELIEVE in yourself. hehe.

BlueTyke
January 28th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Do I click my heels while chanting that or was that clap my hands? :D

BlueTyke
January 28th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Damn... It wasn't fireside relaxing... ::sigh::

I just got a call and one of the ladies we dance with was walking across the street to her work when she was hit by a car that ran a red light. LUCKILY she isn't dead. But she is kind of beat up and bruised. Nine stitches on her head, torn and sore muscles. So she will make a full recovery! Also the guy that hit her stopped. So thats good too.

The lady who called appologized for not calling and telling me (though she said she wasn't sure why she hadn't thought of it.) but I assured her it was alright she had other things to think about, they are best friends. So at least I know what happened. Though I wish I didn't. :(

TnNinjaGirl
January 28th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Wow... That's bad news. Maybe cagers should start wearing helmets now? I see a new trend. Old ladies wouldn't even have to paint their hair blue, just get a blue helmet.

We actually use spirit fingers at the meetings. Helps to center your mind.

250biker
January 28th, 2009, 12:40 PM
wow... That's bad news. Maybe cagers should start wearing helmets now? I see a new trend. Old ladies wouldn't even have to paint their hair blue, just get a blue helmet.

We actually use spirit fingers at the meetings. Helps to center your mind.

lol

TnNinjaGirl
January 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Ask Nathan, he's been to the meetings. lol.

Back on topic... It's scary to hear when people are in accidents, it reminds us of how fragile we really are.