View Full Version : Anyone planning to try Pirelli Angels?

Yakaru
March 18th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Just saw the preview of the new generation of Pirelli Angel tires and out of curiosity peaked at available sizes and it looks like you'd have to go up one size both front and rear from OEM to fit them.

Going up one size seems pretty common on the 250, especially in the rear, so I was wondering if anyone was intending to try them out to compare vs the Sport Demons :)

tnr4
March 19th, 2013, 04:42 AM
I doubt I will try them, as I plan to stick with stock size; however, I can tell you that a bunch of Triumph guys swear by them. Crazy long life, and a really nice, grippy feel to the end. Before I sold my bike, the plan was to put those on next. So I'm sure you will not be disappointed! :)

vince_2149
March 20th, 2013, 01:17 AM
The Pirelli Angels were near the top of my list when it was time to replace the IRCs just due to the overwhelming positive things people had to say about them. In the end Pilot Road 3s won the battle though and I could not be happier with them.

tfkrocks
March 20th, 2013, 01:54 AM
I thought about it but they do cost more. I was looking at getting BT45s. I'd love to hear from more people about these though. I ride long stretches of highway way more than twisties so for me long life is slightly more important than grippiness.