View Full Version : A new tee shirt

BlueTyke
January 29th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I saw the saying on a fishing tee so I figured what applies to Fishing could apply to Motorcycling (without the beer of course)

I spent a good deal of time trying to find a vector Ninjette but I couldn't find one... Not dead set on the bike or the font... I am really proud of the 'road' and the concept. Though really I don't like the thought of calling in dead either... But the idea is the same.

What do you think?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Photoshop/Callingindead.jpg

BlueTyke
January 29th, 2009, 08:37 PM
I like this one a lot better...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Photoshop/CureMotorcyclitis.jpg

Sailariel
January 30th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Definitely like #2. Only a sportbike rider can relate to 110mi of twistys.

OldGuy
January 30th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Sunny - I love it. Now all I have to do is find 110 miles of twistys in Nebraska

BlueTyke
January 30th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks guys!

Don, if I find 110 miles of twisties I will certainly let you know. :)

noche_caliente
January 31st, 2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks guys!

Don, if I find 110 miles of twisties I will certainly let you know. :)

Blue Ridge Parkway! It's right in my back yard :)

BlueTyke
January 31st, 2009, 05:28 PM
Guess I need to get my hinnie down to VA! What.. thats only on the other side of the state? :)

PS I love your avitar (now thanks to the Logo contest I know what it is) :D

sprale
January 31st, 2009, 11:01 PM
I spent a good deal of time trying to find a vector Ninjette but I couldn't find one...

Here is each 1G and 2G Ninjette in vector format. These are Adobe Illustrator CS3, let me know if you need any other format. :thumbup: I did the graphics things for more than a decade before I accepted that it didn't pay well enough.

BlueTyke
February 1st, 2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks Levon! Those are awesome. I don't have Illustrator, nor access to it.

I think for this image though I think I want a flat one instead of angled. Is there a way to do that in Photoshop? I did try (copy and paste method) to angle these ones but they never looked quiet right.

Sailariel
February 1st, 2009, 09:40 AM
Sunny, Love your shirt idea! Picture your design on Light Blue or Kawa Green. We have a company here in Maine that does incredible quality shirts for a great price. I have some T`s they made for our sailing club that are now only showing signs of wear. The shirts date back to 2002. They also do not require buying in large numbers. Contact: Liberty Graphics, Liberty, Maine. They use some special inks that don`t fade, don`t peel, and don`t crack. I`m sure they will be more than happy to send you some sample shirts.

BlueTyke
February 1st, 2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks Alex.

I am still deciding on a lot of things.

sprale
February 1st, 2009, 11:09 AM
Here's two profiles for you BT. Enjoy! This stuff's really easy in CS3, I used to do this by hand a decade ago. :eek: If you find a specific image you want converted, just let me know. It only takes a minute.