View Full Version : Fuse removal and buzzing

Jiggles
March 29th, 2013, 07:00 PM
When I take out the fuse for the headlight there is this weird buzzing coming from close to the same area where the fuses are. Only happens when the bike is running, what's going on?

Alex
March 29th, 2013, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure. Some "buzzing" threads in the Similar Threads area that might give some clues to check.

Joshorilla
March 29th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Sounds like your flasher relays, being electromecanical when they receive to low voltage they will buzz, this could be because they are shorting, sound like you've got a day of multimeter fun to be had!

Jiggles
March 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Sounds like your flasher relays, being electromecanical when they receive to low voltage they will buzz, this could be because they are shorting, sound like you've got a day of multimeter fun to be had!

Screw that ima hit the track instead

Tigerpaw
March 30th, 2013, 05:03 AM
The buzzing sound is the wimpy stock exhaust:p

jaybo
March 31st, 2013, 09:15 PM
put the fuse for the headlight back in

Jiggles
April 1st, 2013, 08:33 AM
No

jaybo
April 1st, 2013, 09:23 PM
Im not unregistered anymore? You need a life

Jiggles
April 1st, 2013, 09:39 PM
What did you do this weekend?

Cuz I was here

http://www.sntmotorsports.com/images/photos/sonoma_raceway.jpg

Suck it :Twofinger:

old3
April 2nd, 2013, 08:30 AM
They have a special crash day event there or you rent out the whole track and fall at will? :eek:

alex.s
April 2nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
They have a special crash day event there or you rent out the whole track and fall at will? :eek:

yeah its called B group

Jiggles
April 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
yeah its called B group

Hey cmon, they only had 7 people crash.....

In one session :lol: :rolleyes:

jaybo
April 3rd, 2013, 09:18 PM
Congrats, I dont go to the smooth track but I do wish I would have had time to go to the mx track and air it out a little. I put a timing belt, waterpump, struts on a honda civic. I did get laid and that was nice. I just dont get what satisfaction you get by putting your slow bike is faster than my slow bike in your info. I doubt if it is but I dont really care about that. You just seem like a smart ass to me. Im sorry but seeing your comments on peoples questions Ive not seen you offer anything productive. Just tooting your own horn and belittling people. I wont comment on any of your threads in the future and if you dont mind stay off mine. Thanks.

Jiggles
April 3rd, 2013, 09:38 PM
I think you need a beer