View Full Version : Picture of my new Pit Bike

CRXTrek
January 31st, 2009, 06:23 PM
I noticed this picture makes the bike look really small

http://api.photoshop.com/home_b4c285601462449690b678aa3accbab7/adobe-px-thumbnails/ab0cc1a60bda4f49be08a150b70546f6/1024.jpg

BlueTyke
January 31st, 2009, 06:57 PM
Psst check the snow thread.. :D

CRXTrek
January 31st, 2009, 07:01 PM
What you did there, i saw it :D

Feel free to play with any of them. There's a new "One Pic Only" picture also ;)

BlueTyke
January 31st, 2009, 07:06 PM
Hehehe thanks

GreezMunky
January 31st, 2009, 07:29 PM
Hey CRXTrek, I might have missed this in another one of your posts, and if I did I'm sorry, but what are those things near your headlights? Are they a second set of blinkers or something?

CRXTrek
January 31st, 2009, 07:32 PM
Hey CRXTrek, I might have missed this in another one of your posts, and if I did I'm sorry, but what are those things near your headlights? Are they a second set of blinkers or something?
No, Just reflections. I find it impossible to take a picture without something in it:confused:
Did you read your PM ?

GreezMunky
January 31st, 2009, 07:45 PM
Yes I did. I was waiting for State Farms reply before giving you a yes or no. I've been calling them every day and the dealership just told me today State Farm finally sent someone over to take pictures of my bike. So Monday I'll be calling again and asking for a status update. But before I give you an answer I'm going to say thank you for offering and the advice! And I told State Farm I want a check sent directly to me and since I own the bike outright with no loan or anything they said that shouldn't be a problem at all. :D

GreezMunky
January 31st, 2009, 07:47 PM
No, Just reflections. I find it impossible to take a picture without something in it:confused:

:doh: I just realized it was a reflection of the gas pump.. Wow I need to get to bed, lol. Oh jeez..

CRXTrek
January 31st, 2009, 07:48 PM
Yes I did. I was waiting for State Farms reply before giving you a yes or no. I've been calling them every day and the dealership just told me today State Farm finally sent someone over to take pictures of my bike. So Monday I'll be calling again and asking for a status update. But before I give you an answer I'm going to say thank you for offering! And I told State Farm I want a check sent directly to me and since I own the bike outright with no loan or anything they said that shouldn't be a problem at all. :D

:thumbup:

noche_caliente
January 31st, 2009, 08:05 PM
Yes I did. I was waiting for State Farms reply before giving you a yes or no. I've been calling them every day and the dealership just told me today State Farm finally sent someone over to take pictures of my bike. So Monday I'll be calling again and asking for a status update. But before I give you an answer I'm going to say thank you for offering and the advice! And I told State Farm I want a check sent directly to me and since I own the bike outright with no loan or anything they said that shouldn't be a problem at all. :D

great news!

Nemy
February 4th, 2009, 02:06 PM
:doh: I just realized it was a reflection of the gas pump.. Wow I need to get to bed, lol. Oh jeez..

they look like a great spot for flushmounts though... anyone bold enough to take on the task?

HKr1
February 4th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I noticed this picture makes the bike look really small

Thats a very cool pic! Kind of the new & old :) If that was mine, think mpix would have to do me one up for the wall ;)